1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Dri!!z v1.1b

Ingame Tool

1. SaintBrew

SaintBrew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SaintBrew submitted a new mod:

Dri!!z - A one handed drill, very simple to be used and in development .

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

I CAN EAT BURGERS AND MINE A THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3:confirm:so god damn epic[DOUBLEPOST=1433834414][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

THANK YOU good sir for the like here are some random emoticons and barfed up rainbows
    :3:chrono:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    SaintBrew likes this.
  3. SaintBrew

WHooa so much emot, is almost a sin, it even has a poop, delightful!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  4. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

yeah may have done a bit of an emoticon spam there sorry anyway... wait i did a poop emote? oh my god i was way to caught up in the excitement
    anyway i recommend (if you can) that the 1 handed drills should be for the ground only and not the background or they would mine slower or have less durability or something so balance it out

SaintBrew likes this.
  5. SaintBrew

im trying to find a way in the scripts so i can make the drill only mine the ground, and i still need to find a good balance :D, i was thinking in making it more cheaper and less durable, well its already in 700 but i thinking in lowing to 500 or 300 for the sake of the price, and i still working on the pixel art, that is fucking hard to me o_O, anyway thanks for the tip i will try to see if i can do something :up:

6. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

th
    thanks for taking that on board, i would also like to say for your first mod (and it is a bit of a small mod no offence) im quite surprised and delighted to see some title art

SaintBrew likes this.
  7. MeowTenore

MeowTenore Aquatic Astronaut

oh my god this is so good but i probably missed something cause i cant craft it. or is it supposed to be spawned? awesome mod btw!

SaintBrew likes this.
  8. SaintBrew

Hum that is strange :cautious:... did you look on the Replicator, normaly it should appear in it, if not please PM me :monkey:, thanks btw:up:

9. MeowTenore

MeowTenore Aquatic Astronaut

Wow my stupidity has gotten the best of me once again! xD Yeah found it,thanks!

FirEmelon and SaintBrew like this.
  10. SaintBrew

Happy to help:up:, but if you have any suggestion for the mod im all earsX3, or at least eyes:iswydt:.[DOUBLEPOST=1434184947][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks manX3 is not that all good but i appreciate the praise, well, as i do not have good knowledge on script yet the only thing that i dable time to time is Ps and Pxart :V, so at least i should have a mild understanding on that o_O, and for the mod, I promise that i will work harder on the script area:up:, and bring more awesome mods in the future :iswydt:, i hope:wut:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  11. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

we all got to start somewhere, anyway i will continue to follow you, i can't wait to see your skills improve and see how you progress through the forums!!!

SaintBrew likes this.
  12. FirEmelon

FirEmelon Void-Bound Voyager

Simple indeed but very needed. Thank you!

SaintBrew likes this.
  13. SaintBrew

You're Welcome! :up: