1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated DragonBound 2.4

Dragons and other stuff from the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

1. Junglebear

Junglebear Void-Bound Voyager

so when you update it i have to delete the mod and redownload it or can i just download it and it will replace the files it needs to replace with the updated versions? just wondering, this is my first game ive modded so im still kinda new to it all. P.S. love this mod, its amazing.

2. Deader

Deader Subatomic Cosmonaut

It should replace all files with an updated version of them, but its better to reinstall the mod, just in case.

Junglebear likes this.
  3. ScourgesDestruction

ScourgesDestruction Void-Bound Voyager

okay this is a simple way to put my expression: omg :kitten2:

4. eternalnoob5

eternalnoob5 Space Hobo

Is this for minecraft or something else? I downloaded it but there don't seem to be any dragons at all. And the more I try to figure it out, the more it seems to be for a different game. If you could get back to me quickly, it would be much appreciated.

5. Deader

Why do you think it is for Minecraft? You saw the screenshots, right? Dragons are not NPCs yet, you need to "craft them" at Hiccup's workbench, which can be crafted in the default crafting menu (wrench icon in the top right corner of the screen). Then "equip" them at tech station and you can ride them.
    P.S. You maybe confuse it with this mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...0-wip-1-7-x-forge-how-to-train-your-minecraft
    It is for Minecraft, but it's not released yet.

6. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

I have to ask, you say you're "not a coder or an artist", but this mod clearly takes a pretty innate talent for both of those things. Are you the one making the sprites, and writing the .lua behavior files? I'm just curious - this is one of my top 5 Starbound mods so far!

7. Deader

These LUA files are written by me (of course I used default starbound assets to see how some things work). What about sprites, for dragons I used the base image (3-d model screenshoot or image from the internet), resized and redacted it or just used it to draw silhouette which I then filled with textures (I made Red Death this way, becouse of her size (she is not finished yet)), and then animated it. Simple sprites (armor, weapon, unfinished Terrible Terror and the others) were done from scratch (they are simple even for me).
    When I said that i am not a coder or an artist I meant that I am newbie at it and never tried to do anything like this before. (by the way coding part of the mod is most interesting for me :))

Ulithium_Dragon likes this.
  8. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

Well i was just curious, because you did an amazing job at both! :]

9. Deader

Deader updated DragonBound with a new update entry:

Sound update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Omega68nova

Omega68nova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like your mod , finaly a mod that gives HTTYD to Starbound¡
    I had made textures for the gronckle iron shield and the fire sword , if you like them you can pick them for your mod.
    DragonBlade.png 1.png

11. Deader

Red Death and Terrible Terror

12. HorrorGamer336

HorrorGamer336 Space Spelunker

awsome and you are a very good texturer 5/5

13. Deader

Cloudjumper update

14. Deader

New glide mechanic and loading screen

15. Toasta

Toasta Void-Bound Voyager

Seems to have some problems having this mod and going on mulitplayer. Messes up the whole thing (no NPC spawning & pets not responding anymore). After deleting the mod, the whole game crashes. Best to have a player data backup store somewhere. BUT! Overall, the mod is excellent. Loads of fun and love it! Great job!

16. Deader

Looks like this mod isn't installed on the server.
    I warned everybody on the main mod page and in the Readme file. You need to unequip all mod's techs and wingsuit tailfin before mod's removal. Game won't allow you to play if you have mod's techs equipped but no mod installed. As far as I know it concerns all tech-adding modifications.

17. Deader

Viking village update

18. Deader

Viking village update

19. conka21020

conka21020 Space Hobo

how do you make toothless blue ?[DOUBLEPOST=1413076904][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for being a noob but how do you make toothless blue ?

20. Deader

Dragon abilities can be activated/deactivated using "W" and "S" keys.

21. HorrorGamer336

HorrorGamer336 Space Spelunker

Can anyone help/make mod for me based of the awesome game THE LAST OF US I HAVE MAKE A CONVERSATION ON WHAT I MEAN. And details on what I am looking for in the mod