Dr. Cobalts Guide to Floran Subscpecies

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Peaceful Floran, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Peaceful Floran

Peaceful Floran Phantasmal Quasar

2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Lots of work going into this! I especially like the little illustrations!

3. LC98

LC98 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome work, especially on the drawings of the subspecies. Can't wait to see more!

4. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Very nice indeed!

5. KrilltheKill

KrilltheKill Title Not Found

I really like the concept of this, it can be recreated for other species, like the avians (rather than that one I can't think on other specie where the concept can go to). Keep up the good work!

6. Thornik

Thornik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Interesting... But what does this make me? I am more intelligent than other Florans, and I have a speech impediment which makes it so that I don't hiss. I need protective clothing to live in cold area, I don't drool, and I have two eyes. Would that make me a common Floran? No matter what I am, I'm still fantastic.

I also adore your willingness to study my species!

L. F. Oxidizer likes this.
  7. Peaceful Floran

Made another one, put more effort into this one.

Thornik and rhomboid like this.
  8. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

What about an apex-genetically modified floran? Hmm? What category do I fall under? Actually I suppose my case would be medically interesting, yet not medically relevant as I am a freak case out of billions.

9. LC98

LC98 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(Sorry for reviving this thread, I don't check my watched threads too often). Very nice wok on the latest species. I also like what DarkAndStormyKnight said about an Apex experimented subspecies. I also had the idea for perhaps a large and bulky subspecies that perhaps resembled trees or something of the like.

10. Peaceful Floran

Hey I actually got around to making another one believe it or not.

LC98 and rhomboid like this.