Do you typically get everyone up to max hearts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alphapharmer, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

I don't see perversion is related to not knowing someone.

I mean, if you want to be, just find that Jas Marriage Mod.

• wronghandle

wronghandle Star Wrangler

That, and the game doesn't seem to care very much about my bonds with them. No bulletin board requests for extra points, no heart events to reward my efforts. There's a minor incentive for getting Vincent to 2 hearts, but that seems to be it.

ChaosAzeroth likes this.
      • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Yes, I do go for full hearts, though it appears to be easier with some NPCs than with others. I could never get Alex to maximum, for instance, and his slide down to 10 happened so often that I ended up keeping 30 or so corn cobs around just to perk him up. Emily, on the other hand, seemed to generate periodic happiness endorphins and increase her hearts to the max without any prompting beside the usual daily hug and kiss.

• guitardude_324

guitardude_324 Big Damn Hero

I've never gotten everyone to full hearts. I usually just start the game again because the grind of getting money to get the better sprinkler to waterthebetterplantssoIhavetimetominetheiridiumtomakebettersprinklerstowatermorecropssoIcanfeedmycows.... Yeah, that grind is what I really enjoy. Year 2 is when I start focusing on everyone with the gift giving, by year 3 I've gotten bored and start over again.

I go after Linus, Shane, and George immediately because I want Sashimi, Pepper Poppers, and Spicy Eel, ASAP for mine runs. No matter how many times I've played this game, I always go for Penny.

• Starfuneral

Starfuneral Seal Broken

I don't befriend everyone because it feels kind of weird and unrealistic to me to be friends with all the townspeople, so I only go after the characters I like. I've also stopped giving people gifts because it felt like their heart levels were going up too fast.

• Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

This is a problem I've had with the Harvest Moon games and this.

Gee, thanks food you gave me for the past couple weeks, please marry me.