1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed do we get the steam keys now or at beta?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by CrimsonFresh, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Strider

Silent Strider Pangalactic Porcupine

It's too common for me to become irritated with it. I mean, if I was going to stop being friend with anyone I knew pirates something, I would have no real life friends. Heck, where I live an entire generation was forced into pirating games, given that almost no legitimate games for computers or videogames were sold here earlier than halfway through the 90s.

Even in countries where piracy is expected to be lower, such as the US and German, a staggering amount of people pirate things; a report named "Copy Culture", published by The American Assembly in January this year, points that about half the population of the US and Germany have copied copyrighted works, online or offline, and the number climbs to 70% among young adults. It's something very pervasive and that is not going away anytime soon, so it's better to roll with it and find ways to make such copying an ally than to attempt to fight it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.