OOC Disregard(The Most Undead GM)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

What do you think about this RP?

1. It sounds great!

2. It sounds interesting!

3. It sounds okay.

4. It could use a little work.

5. I don't like it, sorry.

6. Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Ahhh, yeah I was just checking the roleplay section and this RP accomplished more replies than what other RPs did in a month or more, if they even got there.
    Well feel free to join! I reopened the applications due to two players temporarily opting themselves out of the RP, although you'll be forced to join the RP in a different way rather than how the original few started, GOOD NEWS is that if you plan on joining I already have a way your character can get 'shoved' in the RP.

EDIT: I didn't see your edited post, hope your character is good!

camerox likes this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hey Quitaren, I noticed the whole level thing for our characters when we started.
    And now I'm level 2, so what exactly does gaining levels mean?

camerox likes this.
  3. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

When you level up you get a cookie :DD

4. CondescendedWow

I plan on smoothing it out more(mainly why I'm looking for a second GM) but currently it goes as every time your character levels up their stat capacity is raised by one, you can also raise you character's stats in general by doing specific things that I have more or less hidden, so you're forced to do the more mediocre things and bring life to the RP.
    OH speaking of which I have a character's stat to raise, two actually nevermind.
    But the current way it works is that you're supposed to raise your stats along with your stat caps because everything is done by ratio, SO if you neglect your dexterity for a while then you get rusty and it also works the other way around, you can focus all your energy on one stat and raise it to your cap so there's basically a 95% chance of you succeeding when you do (almost)anything involving that stat.

That too. :rofl:

SneakyBox and camerox like this.
  5. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Can I join the RP? I'm new at this

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

YUS... i think

CondescendedWow likes this.
  7. CondescendedWow

Yes you can!
    Just make sure you pay attention to the RP posts and what people say.

Post a character sheet and I'll check it out!

camerox likes this.
  8. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why do you want a new GM? you are a good GM.

9. FoliageFooey

Name: Ivory Goldengear
    Race: Glitch
    Flaws:

Ivory is stubborn, if things aren't going her way than they are wrong in her eyes. She can be cynical in times of stress. Claustrophobic. She is not above betraying allies to avoid getting hurt. Battles depression and can go into a mental breakdown.

Strengths:

Confident, eloquent, and calculating. She is good at making spur-in-the-moment decisions. Along with this she is agile and dexterous enough to dual wield daggers and short swords. Does everything with a certain degree of grace and style (good for convincing people).

(Out of 1-20, 70 points allowed in total)
    Charisma: 18
    Strength:8
    Agility:10
    Intelligence:10
    Vitality:8
    Dexterity:10
    Sanity/will:6

Background:

Ivory was created to be the heir of the Goldengear throne, a small Glitch kingdom. Though a few years after her creation her parents found out that she was not connected to the Glitch hive mind. Since having an independent Glitch rule a kingdom would have tarnished their reputation, but the process of creating another heir would have been too costly, the king and queen decided to keep Ivory hidden within the castle until they found a way to fix her. For years Ivory was kept in a gilded cage, never allowed out of the dreary castle walls, and for years she did everything she could to make it clear to her parent that she was always going to be independent no matter what they did. She played pranks, wrecked expensive decorations, misplaced objects, forced the knights to play with her, and more just to spite her parents.

One thing that Ivory enjoyed while being locked away was reading. She had read every book available in the library, and even demanded for more books in exchange for 'correct' behavior. When Ivory turned 15 she became bored and decided that she was going to find a way to escape. How? After months of prying and begging Ivory finally convinced the King's Spymaster to secretly take her in as their apprentice.

Five years later, at the age of 20, Ivory was in the process of planning her escape when the spymaster came to her and told her disturbing news. Her parents have had enough of her insolence and had ordered the Spymaster to dispose of Ivory so they could take her apart and begin anew. The Spymaster, however, had become attached to Ivory and helped her escape off planet.

Now alone and by herself Ivory has only one thing on her mind; adventure.

Picture/physical description:
    (sorry I forgot this!)
    Her body is made of a shiny stainless white metal, waterproof casing, and synthetic muscle. She has bright yellow LED eyes, A slim and muscular body. Flat chest. Stands at 7ft tall. She has a single antenna on top of her head.

She wears a simple red Glitch noble dress. (I don't know how to take screen shots)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  10. CondescendedWow

Awesome character, allow me to figure out a way to toss her into the RP and I'll tell you when you should start posting.

Lol get it? Because she's a robot, calculating, like a calculator, which is a machine, because robots are machines too.

camerox likes this.
  11. FoliageFooey

If I knew if there was a heart emoji or not I would be making like ten right now.

camerox likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:whoop:

There's these things!

camerox likes this.
  13. CondescendedWow

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL POST, I MADE AN UPDATE.
    Keep an eye out for updates, also I'll be keeping you all updated on teasers and maps and such.
    The current map however HAS been corrupted and deleted because I accidentally installed a butt ton of malware onto my computer yesterday and had to reset my computer to factory new due to everything being disabled by malware.

14. camerox

Happy halloween lpdauo67912 copy.png

CondescendedWow likes this.
  15. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

(Who's the Apex? My character's a Kineptic and the officer is an Avian.)

16. camerox

Guys in spike's background

17. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Ah, okay.

18. CondescendedWow

Right right Spike was messed with by the Miniknog.

19. CondescendedWow

Eh w0t?

20. FoliageFooey

In case its needed I live in the central time zone. right now its 2:16pm