OOC Disregard(The Most Undead GM)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

What do you think about this RP?

1. It sounds great!

2. It sounds interesting!

3. It sounds okay.

4. It could use a little work.

5. I don't like it, sorry.

6. Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

(Likely going to be edited)

Name: Xael Nevermore
    Race: Human
    Flaws(preferably actually effects the character): Particularly untrusting of most, unless they can make a good impression. Xael is also not one for taking orders from someone else and can be very stubborn at times, along with being quite the rule breaker and ruffian. Along with this, Xael lacks in long range combat skills due to her lack of knowledge in the particular field. (more flaws will likely be added, I made this form at 5:00 am)
    Strengths: Xael excels at strategy and close combat, and is an exceptional fist fighter and grappler, along with being skilled with blades and the staff. She is very loyal to those who have earned her respect and trust, and would likely take a shot for any of those people. She also has the ability to use shadows to hide herself, for a limited time.

Charisma: 3
    Strength: 12
    Agility: 17
    Intelligence: 11
    Vitality: 7
    Dexterity: 7
    Sanity/will: 12
    Total = 70

Background: Xael was raised on the streets, without knowledge of who her parents actually were. She was mainly raised by thieves and gang members as a child, including her mentors Zaryph, Kai, and Utao who taught her all she knows. Though at the age of 13, they sent her off into the world to use what she learned on her own, and throughout the years she has been part of a gang, where she learned more about the gang life and stealth, though she mainly travels and lives on her own, or in a small group.

Picture/physical description: Xael is a lean girl resting at about 5'7" ft tall, and she is quite fit with a muscular build and long legs, and particularly flat chested, giving her the appearance of a male. She has tan skin that is almost golden caramel in colour, along with green-grey eyes and short, messily cut black hair, adding to her male stature (along with her lower pitched voice).

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

stats have been updated!

3. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Eyy good!
    I'll just add your character to the RP thread roster and you can get started, some people have already started RPing though.

All right Banana, I'll just throw you in about now, seeming as how I think everyone's character is up.

4. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

ok, I'm back now

5. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

A WIP of nada with a sniper rifle. just for references
    IMG_20151025_194426054.jpg

6. CondescendedWow

Oooke looks neat!

7. Garbacca

Garbacca Void-Bound Voyager

Just a question, how do you quote other people's posts? Or is it not possible on mobile devices?

8. CondescendedWow

There should be a reply button somewhere on their post if you click that then their post will come up in a quote.
    I'm not sure how it works on mobile but I think the reply button should still be there.

9. Garbacca

Garbacca Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, thanks!

10. CondescendedWow

No problem!
    Glad to help out, any more questions and I'll be around.

11. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Quitaren, I was going to try talking to Zetta's character but now Zetta hasn't been on all day.
    Should I wait for him to get back, or just do something else now?

12. CondescendedWow

Well considering I just gave everyone a perfect reason to ignore everything else you should think about the whole running for your life thing.

13. CondescendedWow

Sorry @firepaw497 there is but a small range of ways out of the wharf slums.
    I actually have one of the areas mapped out on the map so why not explore a little and try to enjoy the slums for now?[DOUBLEPOST=1445831899][/DOUBLEPOST]FOR NOW, I've gotta go to sleep, so enjoy the scenery of the slums and all for now folks, see you later!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  14. Firepaw Da Cat

I must sleep now too.
    I'll make Danger try to swim again when I wake up.
    (I hope too much doesn't happen while I sleep)

15. CondescendedWow

Hahahahaha... Same. *nervously checking the morning posts*

DON'T MAKE ME LATE FOR SCHOOL GUYS.

16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

btw the yellow robot he found is the one in my character app

17. CondescendedWow

Is that the weird looking butterfly thing?

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

yes[DOUBLEPOST=1445887859][/DOUBLEPOST] A08MNDz (2).png i did a thing

camerox and CondescendedWow like this.
  19. Firepaw Da Cat

Well, I am now back from school

20. CondescendedWow

Same!
    Enjoy, I just posted a giant thingy of GM stuff again.[DOUBLEPOST=1445890677][/DOUBLEPOST]FINALLY MY ALERTS ARE SLOWING DOWN.
    I WAS GETTING LIKE 7 ALERTS PER MINUTE.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    camerox likes this.