OOC Disregard(The Most Undead GM)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

What do you think about this RP?

1. It sounds great!

2. It sounds interesting!

3. It sounds okay.

4. It could use a little work.

5. I don't like it, sorry.

6. Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

A paladin can also worship the gods in general, giving him the blessing from them which allows for the use of all kinds of magic YA PROBABLY NERD BUT JUST THOUGHT THAT PALADINS WERE FORCED TO BE RELIGION-CRAZY ABOUT ONE GOD EVEN THOUGH THERE'S USUALLY LIKE 7 GODS IN A GOOD FANTASY WORLD.

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ouri suddenly remembers something.
    *cliche-flashback of clicheness*
    ???: "Ah it was no problem after you saved my life!"
    Ouri:"thanks for repairing my matter manipalutor!"
    *back to now-time*
    "Wait... ive been here before! Kethala we need to find a shop by the name of "Tech and swords"! they might be able to repair you."

still waiting for quitaren to do something with that.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I'd like to make a character this late in the story...
    Name: My name is Aüslēir Cæsrakk... Pleased to meet you...
    Gender: I am very much a straight male thank you very much...
    Race: I believe I am a Sallok normally, though I can be a Drale or Reptan if it is required. Or I could be a Hylotl if the other races are unacceptable for this "roleplay"...
    Age: I have lived for about 28 years now, though this translates to about 35 years maturity.

Flaws(preferably actually effects the character): Well, I like to think of myself as an unstoppable force, though I would be lying... I am not going to cover it up, I am totally insane... A "small" case of sadism with just a hint of paranoid delusion... As well as maybe being a bit of deranged lunatic... As soft and golden as my heart may be, my soul will always be as cold and dark as the depths of space... Let's see, what else... Oh! I have a total soft spot for children! I just love children... Not in the pedophilic sense of course! Heavens no! I'm just a big ol' softie when it comes to the little devils... Anyone else though, I have no quarrels with evisceration... Umm... Well, I can't use a gun for one thing... Not well anyway, I always have the worst of luck with those damned things... And I am not exactly the trustworthy type... As convincing as I am, I always have this sort of aura of deceit...
    Strengths: Crime is not foreign to me. Hell, i used to be the leader of a vigilante gang. I pride myself with my swordsmanship and ability to easily go unnoticed, but my real strength has always been my diplomatic skills and my ability to sway almost anyone my way... Also, I have been told that I am an excellent cook. I don't mean to brag, but my boneboo and pusplum rum sorbet is apparently to die for... not literally of course, it's just damn good...

Charisma: I would say... 19. I have been told that my tongue is even sharper than my blade.
    Strength: 6 I haven't used my muscles in a week, nor was I the strongest person to begin with... I would guess I have a ways to go before I am even as strong as I once was...
    Agility: 15. Trust me, I'm a criminal, I know how to run...
    Intelligence: 9... heh... Being knocked with a weeks worth of amnesia is sure to have loosened some brain cells...
    Vitality: 9... What? You expect me to be able to stand up to a gunshot after such a beating?
    Dexterity: 12 it will be a while before I can be as good with a blade as I used to be...
    Sanity/will: HAH! Sanity? Who needs sanity? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! *ahem* excuse me...

Background: I used to be the leader of a very powerful gang of vigilante "criminals" amid a corrupt city of "law bringing" police and overrun with crime at every corner. Life in the slums is familiar to me. My father was a huge political figure in the massive city. He was revered as a saint by many, a world renowned gun man by quite a few, and the bane of corruption by all. He was the one responsible for maintaining law and order in the slums, as well as keeping the occupants happy. He was to founder of the children's hospital and homeless shelter, just as I am the founder of the orphanage... My mother on the other hand... That is another story all together... A murderer, a pickpocket, a psychopath, a whore, and homeless all wrapped up into one psychotic, sultry, deadly body I am unsure as to why my parents loved each other as such, but they did, and thus, I came alive... My story? simple enough... I lived in a time when the law enforcement was fair and effective and the slums was not that bad of a place to live... My father taught me how to walk, talk, listen, and dress like a gentleman... my mother taught me how to hush up, kill, steal, and not look back...I was eight when the rioting began, so my parents sent me off planet due to the danger of the escalating violence. sent me off for ten years of my life to train under the three watchful eyes of Tai Mei the hyloteese monk. he taught me how to fight, how to lose, and how to get back up again as well as how to cook... when I got back home, things had changed... The slums were no longer as not-unpleasant, there was crime at every turn, the police were as bad as the criminals, and my parents were both dead... I knew enough connections to get by, and knew how to fight well enough to deter most offenders... of course, my mental health wasn't always the most stable, and the trauma of my parent's deaths just tossed me over the edge... I would go on spontaneous murder sprees and had slaughtered a great many crime members. I had soon begun to realize my downward spiral and where it would get me. I also realized that creating a gang of my own would not be such a bad idea... Looking about and seeing how awful of a job the police were doing was definitely a motive of mine, and apparently a lot of other people agreed. So, using my skills as a talker and a fighter, I amassed what grew to be what is probably the most powerful vigilante gang of classy criminals in the history of Barleightaum. at least, until now... I have no idea how my group is doing without me, but I'm sure they're fine... what I want to know is what the hell is going on?

Picture/physical description: yoo hoo!
    image.jpg

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

And the insane reptileman arrivés once agian!

CondescendedWow and camerox like this.
  5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Great addition!
    I wonder how Quitaren will add you to the story

6. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

I love him already! It's going to be interesting to see how he will come into the story.

7. CondescendedWow

Yeah sorry I noticed but the part where you state Ouri has been there before is kind of stumping me because the point is that this planet is supposed to be foreign to the sleepers.

8. CondescendedWow

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAA you have no idea, I have SOOOOO many ways of implementing new characters.

Just as interesting as how Ivory will be added in! ;)

AUSLEIR HAS BEEN ACCEPTED YES I GOT DIS.

camerox and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Name: Lidan Hookbeak
    Race: Avian
    Flaws: Favors conflict over peace, noticeably bad hearing, aggressive towards strangers
    Strengths: Works very well with allies/friends, good at strategizing, great with handling handguns

Charisma: 9
    Strength: 4
    Agility: 11
    Intelligence: 7
    Vitality: 12
    Dexterity: 13
    Santiy/Will: 14

Background: Lidan grew up in a small grounded village as an only child. He did not attend school, resulting in him having little knowledge in academic fields. He had always fantasized about working on an Avian airship since a young age. Lidan's childhood was relatively calm, but as he became an adult, he got a job working on an airship as a pirate, where they raided nearby settlements constantly. After around 7 years in the job, he left to work alone, using a spaceship to travel the galaxy.
    Picture:
    Hookbeak.png

Physical Description: Hooked beak, pink feathers, white feathers covering most of his face. Although he wears an eyepatch on one of his eyes, it is only to keep an eye adjusted to the dark so that he can easily navigate through dark areas. He has two gun holsters on each side of his waist, one being a small plasma pistol and the other being a small handgun with no barrel, loaded with salt. His pockets (two on his pants, two in his shirt) are also stuffed with salt.

Additional Notes: He speaks in pirate speak. YARRRR!

-------------
    QUITAREN12 ISN'T REAL 2015
    Anything I need to change or add?

10. CondescendedWow

YES A PIRATE AVIAN OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE YOU MAN.

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

hmmmmmm.....a GM you say?

camerox and CondescendedWow like this.
  12. CondescendedWow

I have one candidate who's interested, he's just busy, might wanna take the job while you can.

Relten likes this.
  13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

K

Just give me a basic idea on what you would want me to do... (as this is your RP.)

CondescendedWow likes this.
  14. CondescendedWow

All righty, I gotcha.

15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

?

16. CondescendedWow

I'm just going to fill you in, the same way I did the other person. I'm just being slow with it right now though. :p

17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh, I see...I was worried that you took my nose.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  18. CondescendedWow

OH NONO I don't do that to GM candidates, only those who wish to be void of their sense of smell for the ability to heighten their other instincts.

camerox and Relten like this.
  19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Relten you're building a GM monopoly

camerox and Relten like this.
  20. CondescendedWow

YAHTZEE

I mean, where's the hotel?

Jareix Cryvix likes this.