REQUEST Display cabinet

Discussion in 'Mods' started by darkmirror, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Igorious

Igorious Sandwich Man

@darkmirror, @Entoarox, I think, I can do something like this:
    1.png
    2.png
    4.png
    6.png
    Menu.png
    Movable.png

It's table Furniture with Chest heldObject and interaction code from autumn Stardew Valley Fair.
    It supports item filter and it's movable like other furniture.

I still need to solve some technical issues before publishing beta. I hope, tomorrow it will be fully working.

Note, as it's Furniture, you can't craft it. We should think about how the player will get it. Maybe, it will be sold in Carpenter's Shop or something like that.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Looking very good, am going to be very interested in taking a look under the hood to see how you got it working! :)

Minakie likes this.
      • Igorious

Igorious Sandwich Man

Please try: Showcase v0.1 (alpha)
        It has many restrictions now, but, I think, it's already playable.
        Used FurnitureID = 1228 by default.

Need to test, that
        0) the mod is loaded;
        1) there are no crashes after saving / on a new day in various cases (a showcase in the farmhouse, in other configurable locations, in the inventory, in a chest, in fridge :))
        2) a showcase can be moved in the farmhouse, can be taken to the inventory, can be placed from the inventory;
        3) items can be added and removed from showcase;
        4) items are correctly displayed (colored items are not supported yet);
        5) a showcase can be gotten from Carpenter's Shop (1000g) and from Furniture Catalogue (and from console: player_addfurniture 1228)
        6) a showcase still works after changing Rows and Columns configuration parameters (experimental).
        7) an image can be changed. Bounds are dead zones (in pixels) of the image. Size.Width and Size.Height works only for new showcases (I'm not sure, how to process this case).

I've tried to test all this, but maybe I've missed something.

-------------

UPD : Link to mod page!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
          feelreldan likes this.