1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue disappearing vegetables

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by hylentor, Jan 22, 2017.

1. hylentor

hylentor Intergalactic Tourist

So I'm building my farming rooms out and I have the one where I'm planting a lot of single-space plants. While I'm working on digging out/building some of the other rooms (the two below me in the picture), my potatoes and carrots up and vanish. Everything to the left of me (starting below the sprinkler) except for one carrot is gone. There were 10 *grown* potatoes and 9 more *grown* carrots. The major issue, of course, is what happened to them? The 2nd issue here is that I only have maybe one or two more potato seeds. I could handle an odd glitch like that if I had replacements.. game is totally unmodded.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. hylentor

hylentor Intergalactic Tourist

Following up, I replaced the plants with rice and more carrots (since I had scads of those seeds). They're still there through finishing the visible rooms and a few others, as well as running around several other planets hunting for more potatoes, so multiple hours in game with no other issues at this point. Hopefully this was just a weird bug.