1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED DigitalStorage 0.62

Store everything in nice digital form

1. Hiran

Hiran Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hiran submitted a new mod:

DigitalStorage - Store everything in nice digital form

Read more about this mod...

2. SheepBroadcast

SheepBroadcast Intergalactic Tourist

Will this work between planets/planet and ship? Or is it bound to the planet you're on?

3. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Due to how SB handles world loading, it is always bound to the planet/ship it's on, same goes for all such mods like this.

4. Hiran

I would love to add something like this, even though it would mean that i have to redesign core parts of the mod. But to do it, we first need to have working world loaders.

5. OromisElf

OromisElf Big Damn Hero

this mod looks like a nice addition to Starbound
    I am just gonna assume that like StarTech and steambound (and any such mods I don't know) are inspired by Applied Energistcs/Refined Storage from Minecraft
    even if not those storage mods are a life saver in starbound but they lack the ability to craft
    either by request or with the items from the system or automatically, just because quite some mod-added items take a ton of crafting steps and different materials and it would be nice to not take all the items you need out of the system, go to 5 stations and craft the parts and the thing there and put the materials you took to much back into the system

6. Hiran

7. Hiran

8. RedsoneRelic

RedsoneRelic Aquatic Astronaut

so... is this like the Applied Energistics mod from Minecraft? just askin

9. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Hiran I'd love to give this a try, but your Hlib mod seems to be missing from the CF forum, rendering this unusable. Any chance you could upload it here?

10. misacuketa

misacuketa Void-Bound Voyager

Is this being still worked on or is it abandoned?