Digital Digital Edits I guess?

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Skyloft-Farm, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

I really don't have much for artistic abilities, but I've been playing around with photoshop this morning and redoing my blog a bit and decided to add some kind of player/farm profile cards.

These are the two I've come up with so far, so I figured I'd share to see what you guys think and what else I could add to it..?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's obviously a lot of blank space in the second one. I was thinking of maybe adding a section for age and birthday, and maybe likes and dislikes like the villagers have. The first one could essentially be edited to add whatever you'd like, including your sprite or portrait (also a place for your farmer in the second one, as marked with the nice little boarder).

Cemo, Alkanthe and Pudassassin like this.
    • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Good looking so far, maybe someone else interested to use your cards as well. Nice work.[​IMG]

Skyloft-Farm likes this.
      • Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

also attempted to turn my farm name into the SV logo. not super thrilled with how the K and O came out (and I stupidly forgot to change the shadowing on the M, aka the upside down W xD lol ) oh well, it was just a quick thing, anyway :)

Pudassassin likes this.