Modding Help Dialogue Error?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Xuomi, May 5, 2017.

1. Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having a strange issue that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. These are the 3 mods I am using currently:
    1. Animal Sitter
    2. Crab Net
    3. Replanter
    The mod creator designed the mods so that the dialogue could be edited by users and I've been trying to customize what my farmhands say and which portrait appears for that line.

Currently I've been mostly editing the Animal Sitter dialogue (but I'm assuming the issue will cross onto the other mods as well once I edit them) and I'm trying to get Shane to say a small bit of text with the 6th image of his portraits.

Now this is where my problem begins. I can get the portrait and text to show up fine, but for some reason some of the entries end with a gold piece image and the number 8 next to it.

error.png

Not all of the portraits/entries end with that, but some of them do and I genuinely have no idea what to do to fix this. :( I'm not doing anything different from the ones that work versus the ones that don't work...

For example:
    Shane_3: "I think I'll hang around with the chickens a little while longer. Is that OK?$8" #!String
    This string works with no issues at the end, while:
    Shane_2: "Maybe I'll bring Jas tomorrow so she can help with the animals too.$6" #!String
    This string does...

I'd appreciate any assistance on this matter!

Edit: So Crab Net's dialogue changes had zero issues and everything worked out. But Replanter has a weird period issue but I can ignore it. Only Animal Sitter seems to be having this problem...

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

$X are command codes, most lilely the $8 combo is not a command or only works as a command if certain requirements are met first.

Xuomi likes this.