Designing a Farm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by baseballguy14, Aug 23, 2017.

1. baseballguy14

baseballguy14 Orbital Explorer

I am new at this, so this may be a dumb question, but.....I was trying out the Stardew Valley planner to help me design my farm and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to put in fences or paths. I get how to do buildings and objects such as furnaces, lampposts, trees, etc. But what am I missing on fences and paths ? Thanks for your help...

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

What problem are you having exactly? Can you not find them or is it something else? As far as I remember you just drag and drop them like everything else.

• baseballguy14

I can see them, but I can't get them to drag and drop.....works with everything else (buildings,machinery, trees, plants, etc..) Can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Not really a huge deal, just annoying me that I can't figure it out and has now become more of a quest than a need ....

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

That sounds like something is wrong with the site, you're doing it right. I'll go see if I have the same issue when I'm back on my desktop.

Update: It's working fine for me, so I'm not sure what's going on with it on your end. Maybe try asking here?
          http://community.playstarbound.com/...-out-now-save-importing-and-much-more.112098/

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
          • baseballguy14

LuthienNightwolf likes this.