Other Descendants

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by WATERTHOOOOOSSEE, Dec 6, 2016.

1. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

I...Guess this is confession time.
    I am deeply sorry i have been away.
    School is the reason,yes,classic.

But i promise,i have honed my skills. I know you're thinking that this is just a boring excuse to abandon another fic. But i promise...

[spoiler=Prolouge]
    Karl opened his eyes; he was dreaming again.The scenery is the same; pink grass underneath a pink sky but today...it was different.

His veins were glowing purple.

As a human being,Karl was really surprised and he let out a silent scream.Except that...in his dreams,he can never talk.He tried to push his arm away,as he is just a child but alas,out of his arm came a swirling...glowing ball.It was purple,like his veins.Karl was beginning to be scared of himself and even more so when he heard an old voice...

"Karl...it is...(Unaudible),i have (Unaudible) your dreams...for i have a very important mission for you...(Unaudible) Valley is in danger..." The voice echoed.

"W-Who are you?!" Karl inquired the voice,pointing his arm across the sky.

"..You will find out...very soon...i hope...you return..." The voice replied.Then it hit him...His grandfather...

Karl woke up for real,he was covered in cold sweat.He swore it was his grandpa talking to him in his dreams.But what interested him was his purple veins...and the missile that shot out of his arm...[/spoiler]

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Karl sighed as he worked.Joja Offices aren't exactly bad in worker satisfaction but the amount of work done is tremendous and mind you,it doesn't pay that much that he had to take a side job to save a single penny.One day,when he was going home he found a purple letter in his doorstep.

"Interesting." He said as he pocketed it.He fished out his keys from his bag and then opened the door.He sat in the couch and read the letter.

"Dear Karl,

Do you remember me? It's me,Lewis! Your Late Grandfather's friend.Now,you might be wondering why i sent you this letter but...Your grandfather came in my dreams and said i had to give this to you which is a will to his farm,Ampleton Farm! Majestic and strange,right? Or am i just crazy? Ha! Anyways,i hope you got the point.Enclosed is a ticket to the valley and the coordinates of the bus stop you can go in.I hope to hear from you soon,in the valley itself!

- Lewis Avalon Swertchz

"I... i think i'll go... life's too hard in the modern world." Karl said to himself as he stood up and packed his things. He also got a message from his mother and father who apparently knew about it,too.They were cheering on for him as they knew what he was going through...

ApertureGaming011 likes this.