RP DEPTHS: The old city.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((Without solid leads, this is where we ended up. And Sasha senses a quarry, which probably won't end well.))
    Simo pokes his head out from behind Sasha. "Oh good, I'm not the only one being dragged into this. I'm scared, hold me."

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Relax Bud, with a shotgun and...Well...A cannon..I don't think there are many things we can't handle.."

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo readies his SMG, which looks like an assault rifle in his hands. "Just... don't die on me. I don't want to be alone again."

4. HunterC1998

"Oh not yet.."

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The salzar nods and heads off with Sklod.
    "If you don't return to camp by tonight we're assuming you dead..."
    The creature stares back. It drops the net and the contents spill out.
    It's your clothes and fun and... Everything really.
    --------------
    With yourself completely unrestrained, the mi-go says.
    "Follow."
    "It would seem not. Thing must be more resilient than I thought..."
    "You sure you hit itsss brain?"

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sasha continues into the building, keeping an eye out for trouble. Simo listens for anything worth note.

7. HunterC1998

Richard follows, his gun ready as he looks around carefully.

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Should I shoot it?"

9. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

His questioning stare turns into a baffled gawk. "Uh... Huh?" He flops back onto his stomach with a pained grunt, shaking his wrists. "I'm slippery, but I'm not a contortionist."
    ---------------
    She follows along, standing straight but keeping her arms held near her chest, her ears stiff. Listening for anything out of place, as out of place something here can be anyway.. "W-what's the problem with your vehicle?"

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

11. Jareix Cryvix

It's quite dark, but there's definitely evidence of recent activity... It smells strongly of fresh cut leaves... Like raw chlorophyll...
    Bones and piles of feces litter the place...
    -------
    You can hear the sound of something munching on what you think could be a salad deeper within... A very meaty salad, or very crunchy meat... Hard to tell...
    There's many bones and crap with bones, and broken bones, and many bones... Just bones and crap and-
    Hang on, what's that? It looks like that glinting thing earlier...
    "It's already gone now...
    The deep one withdraws back into the shadows, returning with another net and dropping it before the conical creature... They seem to communicate, before the cone thing dons the contents of the net, revealing to be an armored vest of sorts likely made for creatures like it, and that camera thing the faceless mi-go had earlier...
    The deep one gestures for you to do the same with your own equipment...
    ((It already vanished around the corner...))

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Bryon scrambles faster, throwing a handful of snow at the creature
    (( Erh...It said you quoted me...But it lied....))

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo points in the direction of the noise, he and Sasha start heading towards that direction.

14. Dipdoo

Ron sighs and starts to worm his way back to Demina's knife hoping to cut his bindings off. "I guess cutting me free is too much..."
    ---------------
    (("It" being who Demina is following, right?))
    Demina scurries forward, trying to keep sight of her captors. She couldn't leave without her dataslate, or at least Ron, no matter how badly she wanted to.

15. HunterC1998

Richard follows Simo and Sasha from a little off to the side, slowing down and taking caution in where he steps.

16. Jareix Cryvix

((The "it already got away" was for you. Put any text in your quotes next time beside just the quote))
    Whatever it is sounds like it's noticed you, the chewing sounds stopping.
    You eventually do so, the deep one satisfied. It's weapon rests as it's side, waiting for you to dress.
    ------
    ((Sorry, forgot to reply to that part))
    "It's not our vehicle. The outpost dwellers came in it. We can't operate it, nor do we know what fuel it uses..."
    They lead you to some sort of outdoor store room. You spot what looks to be a snowcar of sorts. Meant to travel on thick ice like this.
    Something crunches loudly beneath your boot, the crack echoing through the cavernous expanse...

17. HunterC1998

((Was that just to spite me?))

He immediately stops lifting his foot free of it and laying it down slowly elsewhere, waiting, gun ready.

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sasha brings his rifle to his shoulder as he continues forward. Simo looks through his binoculars, hopefully to better see in the dark.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Ach. Sorry. ))

Bryon shivers and shakes, glancing around....He gets up from the snow, staying low like the coward he is

20. Dipdoo

He grabs the knife and holds it in an open palm. He walks to his belongings and dresses, placing the knife in the most fitting slot on his clothing while maintaining a glare with his warden. "Impaling and kidnapping just to free and arm the victim afterwards... You're a backwards folk."
    ---------------
    She perks up a bit when she sees that the vehicle isn't nearly as alien as the rest of her surroundings. "I've seen similar. Do we know if it starts?" She starts off towards it with a shaky pseudo jog, a little too eager to distract herself with the task.