RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Jelen is interested by the new opening, the smell being very familiar to him, but he stays by the entrance, waiting for the small not-cattle to come back. He leans down and looks in the entrance, seeing if he can see or hear them.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Exactly! Any craftsman's work deserves a proper name."
    "Oh! On a ship, a mess would work fine. Relaxation with friends and family before an event like this shouldn't be missed, but sometimes it has to be."

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It shakes its head...
    "No... Whatever this is, it is not one of my brethren... perhaps at some point, but no more..."
    The first thing you notice it what looks like a scene of struggle. There looks to have been a rack on the wall where decorative blades had been placed, but are now missing. Beneath it, said blades can be found. One lodged in the head of some sort of horrid abomination, the other in the... hand? Tentacle? Of whatever thing Is beneath this corpse. The blade seems to be of incredible craftsmanship, a work of art, but nothing more as it's totally dented and bent out of shape. The blade in its head only just got enough through to reach the brain, but obviously not before whatever it is got to whomever it is.
    The eyes seem to jiggle on their own... something tells you disturbing them will be less than ideal...
    ---------
    ((I had replied earlier I believe))
    You feel quite a bit less scared as thing surrounds you in its fluffy warmth...
    But then it's hair stands on end as the door opens...
    You cannot see it... not a trace... almost as if the hole had swallowed it completely...

4. critsarecool

Jelen is mildly worried, but he is certain the not-cattle can handle small beasties on its own. He walks away, instead making his way in the hall, towards the smell of death.

5. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Lads, have we found a suitable spot to set up camp yet?"

"My map of the area is complete for now, but when we travel further in let me know!"

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He lowers himself to look over the blades, looking over the tossed pile for two usable blades, one smaller than normal, one bigger.

7. Jareix Cryvix

((Note scene above))
    One of the miners speaks up.
    "Does this look suitable? According to the dog, we're treading on something else's territory..."
    You find nothing usable by way of blades. The decorations were likely purely for that alone.
    ((Just tagging anyone who's not noticed the room opening. @Dragonclaw @zeskorion @themushroomlord ))

8. HunterC1998

He mutters to himself a bit, then keeps moving, looking around for something that shows signs of usefulness of interest, ignoring most of the corpses.

9. critsarecool

Jelen looks interestingly at the corpses, some looking more familiar than others. What a shame, so much meat gone to waste. He looks for anything on the bodies, such as trinkets or weapons. His spear is lowered, but he is still ready to react to an attack.

10. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"Mmm... Corruption." He frowns, "Whatever's responsible doesn't have authority, or they wouldn't have let their servants die."

11. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Logan's creeping fear returns.
    -----------------
    That doesn't seem too good. Calico looks for another way out of the room.

12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

((oh, i was accepted?))
    -shinera
    The large cyborg was late. He has been following the group through the cave, at some distance, not running as to conserve power

13. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"We're going to be exploring these areas extensively, I think territory is the least of our worries. Now, let's look at this spot of yours..."

Riley follows Rin over to the miner.

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

15. Jareix Cryvix

You find, in the hands of one of the more... Freakish looking corpses that more resemble a plant or sea anemone... A very interesting looking device...
    [​IMG]
    Many of the things are adorned with trinkets and baubles. Some of them are dressed in armor of varying kinds... A particularly strange bauble, lying next to the body of a fish-smelling-thing is glowing bright green...
    "Let us keep moving... I fear we may not be alone down here..."
    Boss wants you inside... You'll go inside...
    You just have to find that book with the symbol on it... Could refresh your memory on what it looked like...
    ----------------
    There's no way out. Either you can try and slowly worm your way backwards, or go through and see if you can find another way out going forwards...
    You arrive just in time for the door to the lower floor to open.
    He points over to the tapestry where Schafer was sniffing...
    You notice one of them has scrawled something in dried blood on the floor... But it's in that ancient language... What could it mean?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  16. HunterC1998

"Perfectly normal....I think.." He hesitates a moment before attempting to pry the device free.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Uh...It said you quoted me..But I see nothing...))

18. critsarecool

Jelen's eyes lock onto the bauble, he stalks over to it, picking up the green thing and looking closely at it.

19. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Calico presses onwards.
    ------------------
    Logan walks into the room and begins searching; however, in his fear, he forgets all proper muzzle discipline, and unintentionally begins muzzle sweeping everything in the room.

20. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin looks behind the tapestry.

Riley unholsters his gun.