RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((Wow. Just wow. Kevin is definitely glad he isn't here for this.))

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

A pair of spiders take the eyes, dragging them into the swarm...
    But they do not seem satisfied...
    "Ẃ̲͈͙͓̩̠̮e͓̤̬̤̮͔͢ s̴̤E͍͉ẹK͔̠̰̬̻̰͟ ͈̻͉̟ͅỳ̳̰̩O̷̺̺̟̣̙u̪̰̫r̲͈̫̤̩ͅ ̲͖͕͇̪̤E̙̝͉̥͚y͎͎͚E̗͚̤̪̱s̳̙̙̥̮.͇͜.̡̳̥͓̖.̮̘̺̪̭̥͡ ̝͕̯̱
    A̧̺̹͈l̡͈̙͚͇̻L̮̥̤͢ ̘̻̭͇̳ơ̪̰̱͔̞͇̥F̼͞ ̧̜͇t͚̹͓̳̝h̩̝̟E̼͎̙͍̭̼m̺̣̳͖̬.̟̦̫̞̪ͅ.̨̰.
    ̯͈̥̲̻̝͠Y̪̤ó̫̣̮̩̗̥Ṳ̷͉̖ ̤̣̫H̟̗̹̗̲͞A̛vE͉͍̠̫̟͓ͅ ҉̠̞n̩̪͉̭̳O̵̙͔̭T̰̫̲͉̥ ̢̣̩ͅR͟e̛̙̻P̸͓̭͍a̹͙̘̠̞i̵̫͕̭̯̟̠̖d ͔̣̣̻͍ͅt̪̦̤̪̲̹̳h̶̦̟̭E͉̥̹̝̱ ̺͔D̨̺̞͙e̹̗̳͓̲b̵̼̙T͓͎̳.̛͕͔͎͓͈̞.̯̳̩͈͠.̛̣̰ͅ"
    You know what they seek...
    Your true sight...
    Your true eyes...
    The eyes to your soul...
    Will you pay with the sight of your soul to repent your mistakes...?
    Or will you pay with merely your body and mind...?

Relten, Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  3. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Calico gets Rin's attention and signs, "Call the rest of the group, they should be able to fight there way here."

Arra likes this.
  4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin looks unfazed by it, having seen worse in his line of work. He seems concerned, but aside from that his expression remains the same under his helmet.
    "No one could fight their way here, Calico. And forging a path through them would only anger them further."

5. Jareix Cryvix

The spiders have moved.
    Swarming like a wall in front and behind you.
    You all are now totally surrounded.
    They are everywhere.
    Like a room of giant spiders...
    They move like a wave...
    Surrounding you all...
    You're disoriented... which way is front and back you cannot tell...
    Their red eyes glowing hungrily.
    Debt will be claimed...

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roland backs away from the front wall a little, but doesn't say anything, what could he say...,

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Lesa shivers, shaking her head...not spiders
    " O-oh God help me....n-not spiders..."

Lescalius trembles as he hears this..He knows it's he they seek....his...his strange vision that allows him glimpses at the soul....No. No. He will not relinquish that. It is his gift. It is one of the few things he has left.... He....He lowers his goggles onto his face.....If this... "thing" has a soul. If he can see it, he can find it, and if he can find it, he can most certainly destroy it.....Right?
    " Sorrow Spiders! "

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin preps one of his grenades, just in case it's needed.
    "If you have suits, seal them. If you don't, cover as much of your body as you can!"
    He puts Calico's helmet back on her and seals it to the rest of her exosuit.

9. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

((Can we assume Calico didn't take Kat's scarf off her wounded leg just to look cool?))
    Linette clenches her fists, preparing to defend against anything that approaches.

Kat tries to keep away from the spiders as much as possible.

10. Firebird Zoom

((To staunch the bleeding))

11. Omicron445

((I'm trying to stop my own bleeding, thank you very much. Find your own loose article of clothing.))

12. Firebird Zoom

((Eyes bleed worse than legs))

13. Omicron445

((Well maybe you shouldn't have made almost every other member of the expedition bleed.))

14. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

((Take this to OOC chat, it's there for a reason))

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

The spider voice speaks again, surrounding you all in its unholy echoes...
    "I ̠̮̺͍̖͢d͡E̟̩̹̹̩̱͢l͕̥̖̘i̸͍V̟͈̬̯̬̳͙̕e̥̭̯͉̰̥ͅR̲̳̤̕ ̦̪͡m͏̼̠Y͡ ͕̰̹̺͓̼́U̹̠͚̤̠̞̞͢lt͙̪̘̝̪͚I͏̺̦̻m̹̖̣̜͉̣͡A̢͚͖̲͓t̩͖̮U̸̼͉̗͙m̯̳̯͖.̮̙͚.̢̝͙.̫̦̟̙̳̙̠͟
    ̵G̯͡i̸̭v͔̤È ̢̭̹̺̘̲͔us ̳̘̺̱t̕H͏͓̜̙̜ę̩̜͓̯̟͔ ̘̙͔̤͠d̥ͅE̤͍̜͙F̢i͏̠̲̮l̞̹̰͡E̢r,͈̝̘͔͕̞̖͝ ̢͕̬̦̹̩aṋ̜͇̺͖D҉͕ ͍̬̺͕̫̝͢ͅI w̝̭I̴̭l̜l͏͕̪ ̟p̸͇̩̘̥R̰̞͇o̮̖͍̗v͓̲̻̖͍̖i̬̲̟͟Ḓ͈͍e̛͎̺ a̻̗̝̪̤̗̪͠ ̴S̱̜̤͖̪̖̹u̧iT̻̲̖̞ḁ͙̣͈̞̻̀B̻̻̩̮l̪e͞ ̮R̸͇͕̺̮͉̠̟e̛̠̻͎̺͚p҉̻̜͚̙Ḽ͕́a̵C̥̹͢e͔̳̞̗m̭E̶͍͓͙̱͈N̨̖͖̦͔̺t.̜̮.͙̫̰̳͖.͏̱͔̝͎͖
    ̧̗r̲̭̯E҉̣͉f̣͚̮̀u͕͓͢S̱e̪̯̝ͅ,̬̳͘ ̹̗̝͈̗a͈̺n̹̖͇͚͠D̯̟͖̕ ͍͍ỵ̯O͚͢u͉ ̩̦̺w̸̰͚̖͇i̯͙̣̲̼̻̬l̛͎͍̫̹̱L̞̯͕͈̖̟ ̱͖̖̪̞͇̹a̻̭̘̜̮͕ͅLl̙͝ ̹̞̺͔̟͕͟d͖̗iE̵͕̭͇͔̹̩.̱.̣̣.͓́"
    The words sit uneasily upon you all... Give them Calico?
    Or fight for her...?
    ------------
    You slip on the goggles...
    You can see tiny red threads coming off of them thin as spiders silk, all of which seem to be tethered to something deep below, disappearing through the stones as the floor obscures your vision...
    But something down there grows bright and large enough for you to see from here...
    Multiple in fact...
    You count eight of them...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  16. Omicron445

"Uh... Calico? I think they're after you." Linette says cautiously, unsure of if she should obey the spiders demands.

Kat glances at Calico momentarily with a look of uncertainty, before turning back towards the wall of spiders.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Eight....eight? Tethers? Ties....What...Are those....hrm....interesting....."
    He's a little preoccupied with the eight strange souls, looking back to them, Calico, then the book that is in his company

" Calico's fault? I'm not surprised. This is her comeuppance for taking my locket....although...she already did bleed for that..."

18. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"You wanted her eyes, then her....Vision...Now her entirely? And what replacement?"

19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"I don't like the look of this..."
    He looks around, trying to come up with a plan.

20. Jareix Cryvix

The wall surrounds you. All you can see is spiders.
    They even scuttle about your feet, but not close enough to be stepped on easily.
    "It is not wise to trifle in the matters of sorrow spiders.she has committed a fair few heinous acts that would certainly prove herself irksome..."
    "D͖͕͘ͅe̩̹̭̣l͉̜I͏̝̖V̫̼̝͖̯̲ȩ͇̘̮̬͓͙R̩̳ ̠̤͇̼u̢̳Ş͉̜͚̠̩̟ ͜ẖ͔͚͎̙̦̹E̞r̦͔̗̦̮̳ ͙͘b̨̥̦̗̥͇̪̯o̵̦̖͇̜͇̯D̜̩̬̼̰̪͉y̫,̡̮͉̲ ̻̳͔͉̳̟͓̀
    o̟̤̺̜̖r̜̳̜̞͘ ̣̯ o̩̼̱̬̝͔F͇͇̻̝̳̖͖̀f̳̠͉̰̙͉ͅE͕͔̳r͔̳͇͠ ̵̩͇̲̣̬U̗̙̬̪͜s̱͙̜͕͇ ͇͕Ḫe͖̦r̢̹̗͇̫͚ s҉͓̟̲̳̣o̵̗̹̦U̮l̮̤.͖̭̼.͓̱̯̞͍̯̯͞.҉̥̜̦̤̻"

None seems to form. You are in a position of powerlessness. Retreat is not an option. Seems you must give into their demands or suffer the consequences.

Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.