RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The Khloqdahl hunter, Hsuio, says something to the translator, who nods and says.
    "He suggests we actually rest now and go the distance when we wake up. He can sing a song to ease tensions, and hopefully ward off creatures... He also volunteers to take first watch..."

Sir Wilfrey and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"Fine by me." Logan says before lying down and moving his hat to cover his face.
    ---------------------
    Calico shows nothing but indifference to the suggestion, but makes no sign that she objects.

3. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"The mouthy one mentioned keeping multiple watchmen. He seems like he'd know best down here, so I'll double up the first watch..." He slows his walk. "It'll give me some time to call back my old tunes."

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'I'll stay up as well, I'm not feeling particularly tired.' He posts up next to the other Khloqdahl, leaning on his spear.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  5. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"I too shall skip sleep tonight, pretty sure I slept sometime last week", he pauses before gesturing to Harvey, "besides who knows what this one will do while you sleep?"

6. Jareix Cryvix

The khloqdahl says something to the translator again.
    "We should only have two people on watch right now. You others can take the next watch when we switch in two hours..."

7. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

He grins a vicious, odd grin. "Nothing I wouldn't do to you awake, I promise~"
    "Yeah and the way things are looking I'd trust Conall with watch more than any of you sorry excuses for survivors so, if anyone should be keeping an eye out it should be the barbarian and the echo locator thing." He looks into the distance, lost in his head. "They do use that right..?"

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Rook and Schäfer get ready to go to sleep; well, Rook tries, no guarantee on that.

9. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He chuckles, "I prefer 'rough gentleman'." He guides his axe out of his belt with one hand and plants it next to him. "I'll watch the front."

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Logan is already asleep.
    -------------------
    Calico gets ready to go to sleep.

11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roland is hesitant to fall asleep, looking around even if he couldn't see anything.

12. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Fine, you people take watch, if I'm needed I'll be over here", he takes a seat where he was standing and hugs his legs while slowly rocking back and forth, muttering something under his breath.

13. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Harvey waits, letting everyone fall asleep before he looks for a safe, hidden place to sleep. Perhaps out of camp entirely, being caught unawares as a Formless is fatal, and Harvey is paranoid even for them.

14. Jareix Cryvix

The translator shakes his head at the last comment.
    "They do however take advantage of those who use echolocation..."
    You find it difficult to sleep in the lanternlight, thoughts of things that lurk haunting you. But you are soon able to overcome it and sleep.
    ----
    Schafer's instincts are constantly keeping him on edge. This place is a constant threat and consistently makes your fur stand on end and your muscles tense. The dreadful silence makes your ears ring, but you know something is out there.
    The khloqdahl nods.
    He turns to Jelen,
    "Should I take first watch or should you?"
    @critsarecool
    Logan finds himself unable to sleep. The events of the day press against your mind like a vice.
    The horrific sight of that sickening creature, the terror of the star vampire...
    The fear that which Harvey brings.
    --------
    Rin takes his place beside you, and you sleep easy.
    You despise the hours of inactivity and quiet walking. It's mind numbing and threatens to echo through your thoughts like a cavern.
    But you feel at ease as cyila slumps against you, form returning to that of her peculiar face, pulsing warmly in the yellow light. The reflective scales seemingly glowing.
    You feel eased and rest well.
    You fall into a state of deep subconsciousness, visiting Dagon while your body rests...
    You find a crevasse big enough for you. You place your equipment outside the hole and ease yourself in, comfortable in the space and welcoming blackness.
    You fall to the dreaming soon.

15. HunterC1998

He smiles and leans and rocks her a bit, "You know, it really isn't bad, I'm not lying or anything, I like it...Kinda soothing.."

16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin sleeps for a while, before taking his turn watching camp.

Riley goes to sleep after taking a look at his maps.

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Well, if he wasn't going to be sleeping, he might has well keep an eye out; though Schäfer doesn't dare to stray too far away from his master.

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.
  18. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Jelen sits down near the sentry, eventually laying back on the ground. 'I'll take second, wake me once you feel the need to, or if anything happens.' He cups the gem into his hand again, comforted by the slight green glow, and tries to sleep.

19. Jareix Cryvix

Nothing happened that rest.

~~~~~~~[?] HOURS LATER~~~~~

@Everyone
    Those of you who did not revcieve dreams, you know who you are.

Schafer had not slept that night and is feeling Fatigued
    The first one not on watch to wake up is Jelen.
    @critsarecool
    The others are asleep, save for those on watch.
    Those on watch last are Roland and Cyila. @HunterC1998

20. HunterC1998

Roland is just fiddling and polishing his sword, if anything to keep him sane is a a close possession..He keeps looking Cylia's way, then back out,never letting his vision settle.