RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Turning an argument into a fight with your one minded pooch ain't gonna make it better..Now what was that Shoggoth bit Harvey?"

@Sir Wilfrey

Firebird Zoom and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Only if it comes to blows, jack. And what would you rather? Watch like dumbfounded idiots while they tear each other apart?"

Firebird Zoom and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  3. HunterC1998

"I said arguments, if it's already a fight by all means, release the hound...Literally.."

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

His fist clenches at the word, and he continues out the door to the dark beyond it silently.

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  5. HunterC1998

"Okay....There's a sensitive notion.."

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I don't know where you're going if a stabbing and attempted strangling is only an 'argument'."

7. HunterC1998

"Uhh....Going for verbal debate on the verge of swings.."

8. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

"It usually takes murder where I come from. But everyone I've met is much more sensitive..." He walks after Harvey, "I'll handle the next person who decides to get mean."

9. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Outside of the camp, Harvey continues walking, light pointed dead ahead. "Wonder if I should hide and kill the ones who are trouble or let them die themselves." He sighs, deciding against even bothering to contact Nyar, who he concludes is shifty and virtually useless in nearly every respect regarding communication or help. "Depends on how merciful I'm feeling after this hellish short time of knowing them. The Mutts will be much quicker than me."

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"That's not an argument, that's a shitstorm."
    "How about preventing murder? Or is that too refined for your neck of the woods..."

11. Dipdoo

"Too forgiving rather. If someone riles another up, they're going to deal with the consequences... But not while we're down here, it'll have to wait."

12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

You all follow the amorphous creature down the same path the vampire traveled... Light grows dark and all you can see is by the light of the lantern held in his semisolid hand... You cannot even see the sides of the walls it's so dark...
    This continues for... Some imperceptible amount of time... The monotony and sameness of the hallway is eating at you... You all are beginning to wish something to happen, anything at all. Anything to break the drone of your footsteps on the stone... You feel the silence drawing at your mind to break it, but you must not for you know what lurks...
    (All non eldritch lose 1D4 sanity if check failed)

@Roland Weiss Rook: -1 Schafer: -3
    @Dipdoo Conall: 0
    @Arra Lescallius: 0 Lescallia: -2
    @HunterC1998 Roland: -1
    @Firebird Zoom Callico: -3 Logan: 0
    @The Alonne Rin: -1 Riley: -4
    @Dragonclaw Kevin: 0
    @themushroomlord Trakith: 0
    @critsarecool Jelen: -3
    @Omicron445 Linette: -4 Katrina: -1

What feels like hours pass and you all grow weary... Perhaps stop and rest...

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Lia clings Lesc..shivering... He pats her head, cooing slightly

" Everyone...shouldn't we rest? "

" S-so tired..."

14. HunterC1998

"I feel like I've been asleep this whole time, but not rested at all...This sucks...Big time.."

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Tired, sure. I'm worried about how dark it's getting... we sure we don't want any more lights?"

16. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Jelen keeps the gem held in his hand, looking at it from time to time. What are you...? The darkness presses in, and he does his best to ignore it, but it still gets to him. Jelen puts away the gem, and nods at Lescalius, agreeing with the statement.

17. Dipdoo

"We've only just started... Haven't we? It's hard to tell when you're traveling blind." He shakes his head. "A little marching rythym would do us all well."

18. HunterC1998

"That's...A good idea, any singers among us?"

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Rook grins, though this was unlikely to be seen in the darkness; she had an idea for a somewhat appropriate song. "I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind..."

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  20. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"I had a beautiful voice once." Calico signs.
    ----------------------
    "I couldn't carry a tune if I was given a basket." Logan says with a hint of humor in his voice.

HunterC1998 likes this.