1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Deco Tool [uncontinued] 4.0b

formerly "Staff of Regrowth" - Decorate the blocks all around your buildings...

1. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

This wouldn't work in multiplayer unless the server had it too, correct?

2. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

I haven't tried that out yet... i guess there's only one way to do so... the gun itself isn't a default asset, so I think it'll be just not visible for others. But i really didn't test it... so if you do, feedback is more than welcome

3. Leithal--Weapon

Leithal--Weapon Poptop Tamer

Sorry but do you think you could add some pictures or gifs or videos showing what this mod does. I kinda get it but would like to kinda see what it is like before I give it a shot!

4. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

maybe.. just not anytime soon... I'd suggest: download it, test it out and if you don't like it, uninstall it... There won't be broken blocks left

5. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

There you go... and anybody else...

6. Leithal--Weapon

Thank you so much. I was wondering if this does ocean floor as well you do mention it does things that aren't exactly grass also!

7. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Yeah... i don't have the list around anymore... but it was around 33 Vanilla, including sand,tar, bones, etc... and something like 22 from Frackin Universe

8. Leithal--Weapon

Beautiful, I bet if you posted that list or at least mentioned that on the overview page more people would download and try your mod. Giving it a review right Meow!

9. leinglo

leinglo Phantasmal Quasar

Will this ever be updated for 1.0? The old staff of regrowth was an essential tool for me until changes to the game rendered it nonfunctional. If you do update it, is there any chance that the Frackin Universe tool and content could be separated as an optional add-on, for those of us that don't use FU?

10. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

As soon as i find the time to do that, yes. I need to evaluate the changes on materialmods for Vanilla AND Frackin Universe, and also adapt the scripts (thankfully, there is an API documentation now). Its a whole LOT of work... even more, if i have to make new cursors. So give me some time for that.

Oh.. and about the FU-Tool ... it was crafted in a FU station... so you only could get it with /admin cheats... there is NO need to have FU for thebase tool...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  11. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

12. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Sweet! I was wondering if this mod would get updated c: now I can keep decorating! ty!

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Awesome , but i've 2 suggestions :

-Can you set it as 1 handed ? (it dont have rigth clic so its not a problem i think)

-Can you double the usetime ? (i mean when we runing while holding click , it place grass (or anothers sample) one in two , its not a big problem bug it can help a lot if the use was double as fast.

Anyways very usefull , i search after many sample as possible now ^^

14. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

placing is 10 per second... thats fast enough in most cases... way faster than a hoe. I won't make it 1handed, 'cause it USES rightclick! for background tiles.

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok , it was for cover everything in one crossing , but like all improvement it's not mandatory ^^ i can deal with it.
    (also i was with move speed augment , so its was 1/2 , but without i place 2 on 3 so yeah the speed isnt that bad.)

Ok i didnt noticed about right clic , sorry , thx for your reply.

16. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Bur report (maybe)

I can't take a sample of glowing grass (under block) , this is a picture of what i talking about :
    [​IMG]

Of cours if i notice something else i'll show you.

17. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Hmm... does the grass drop something by default? If so it triggers the no-dupe mechanism

18. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

No it don't drop anything , infact its maybe not a bug , i think its like on the fire biome , you can take sample of ash but not the fireflower above , so yeah i can take a sample of glowing powder on block (changing the block itself) but not the plant above or under it , so its not a bug IMO , sorry

19. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

I've a suggestion , can you make the defaut tool (without sample) able to remove grass and others from a block ? like an eraser ?

I know right its the same if we hit the block once with the MM but it'll avoid accidental destroyed block (and worst if we unleash shift key while digging).

20. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

I was thinking about the current mechanic already... there might be an update soonish