Decided to sign up!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Wabsta, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Wabsta

Wabsta Void-Bound Voyager

First of all: wow, a website/forum that actually uses a dark theme. I don't understand why not all websites are dark like this, so much easier on the eye!

Anyway, I've been looking forward to this game quite some time now! I think ever since Tiyuri showed the internet this image:[​IMG] Note: it has also been my background since then.

My actual introduction:
    I'm Wabsta, a 20 year old software engineering student, almost done with my first study in software development, and almost beginning my second.
    I love to code, I like beer, drum&bass, gaming (I like fun games, not any of the generic warfare or other shooters that all look and play like eachother), anime and non-animated series (especially Star Trek atm). And I like all this stuff even more when enjoying it with some friends.

So yea, I don't have a creative mind at all, so I won't be of any use in the Suggestion forums, but I'll try being a bit active here.

2. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

It's great that you've decided to join the community and I hope you can get involved. :geek:
    By the way, I love the dark theme too - so nice.

3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums! Even if you're not very creative, I'm sure you can at least comment on the suggestions, if you want. You might have an amazing idea one day! Don't be afraid to PM someone if you need help with something.

Aviakio likes this.
  4. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

...I see bitorrent on your startbar...
    ...Not sure if can trust...

lol jk

SPACE CORE LOVES EVERYONE!

5. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings and salutations human hope you enjoy it here on the forums as much as I do.

6. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, wabsta! I agree that the background is much better on the eyes, and my favourite instrument is the bass. Don't hesitate tibsebd me a message if you need something. Hopefully Starbound will live up to your expectations, and the Forums will help it!

7. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

welcome to the forums! :D