Data Bot is wrong?

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Guest0241525, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

So, I was working under the impression that Data Bot automatically adjusts articles in the Data namespace, in accordance
    with the game files.

Usually, it's working perfectly. But, well, I found a case in which it's wrong. Which I'm not sure how to address, actually.
    I'm talking about Data:Flaghuman.

While the article says that it's "The flag of the Protectorate" - and for a time it was, on the Unstable branch - it's now
    completely false; I've checked in the game, on both Stable and Unstable, and its description is "The human flag".

So, what happened here, and how can we ensure it doesn't become a problem with other files?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
  2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Hmm yeah, not entirely sure what happened there.

I haven't done a full asset dump in a little bit - I'll do a refresh of all objects items now and we'll make sure that updates. Sometimes I'll grab files based on last modified instead of refreshing everything for speed/reduction of server load - that may have been a mismanage on my part. If it updates with this push that'd be the case, if it doesn't we'll have to look into it at a more technical level.

I can see there are a couple descriptions which were out of date already - so it may have been negligence on my part! Sorry!!