1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Darkbound Race Mod 1.0

Add the Darkbound as a new race.

1. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Soron submitted a new mod:

Darkbound Race Mod - Add the Darkbound as a new race.

Read more about this mod...

2. WyvernWarrior223

WyvernWarrior223 Big Damn Hero

I am not the most experienced but I do know that your recipes aren't showing because you didn't add it into the .species or player.config.patch file. :p
    Your first mod seems pretty neat for being a first mod.

3. Soron

WyvernWarrior223 likes this.
  4. Soron

Guessed it was stupid.

Also, thanks!

5. WyvernWarrior223

No problem! I will do my best to find fixes for the others when I have time if you want. :V

Soron likes this.
  6. Soron

Help with the gun would be nice. Each time i tried to do something it ended up with a gun that didn't move or do anything.

7. WyvernWarrior223

Some details would help out a lot. What do you mean that the gun didn't move? And your talking about the gun that is a laser beam right?

8. Soron

The laser gun use an ability named erchiusbeam, wich is the erchius eye ability. When i try to make a separate ability out of it, it simply don't work and i end up with a gun that you can select, but thats it, you can't shoot with it or even aim/move it.

9. L'gra

L'gra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you really want this to emerge to hate the light of day again, you should go ask some of the modders for help. Are you planning to do everything from the original post? New planets and star, the infection, Void, the Lucent, ...The Queen?
    Ones in Weapons, Armor & Clothes that make new weapons and abilities might help with you laser issue.
    A lot of the other stuff you could probably ask @sayter or others from Planets & Environments, Mechanics, NPCs & Creatures, and Dungeons & Sidequests. Quoting some of the lore and story in there would help people's interest with it. Even if you don't want to ask other modders, updating the Overview might attract some attention from other modders who want to help. Web Archive of Darkbound

10. Soron

There is no way i'll take upon myself to make the total original project, its above my limits.

11. Everglass

Everglass Void-Bound Voyager

I get the impression that this entire mod was based on that awesome ai art.

12. Soron

Maybe it would be less the case if i had enough talent and imaginations to do other hairstyles :rofl:

13. merzeth

merzeth Yeah, You!

hello I installed your mod but there isn't smoke on the player. It's normal?

14. Soron

The smoke in the screenshot came from a shadow npc that decided to be annoying. There isn't supposed to be smoke on the player.

15. merzeth

merzeth Yeah, You!

ok thank
    I would like create a new race but I can't add new items

16. bellacl25

bellacl25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, so, if the character doesn't show up in the character creator screen....how do I make one? I use the Penguin Piracy character extender and I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  17. Soron

It does show up, it is just invisible for unknown reasons. I believe there is a problem with the template.

I thank you as your comment made me see that i forgot to put a description for the species in the selection menu of my other mod.