Cute mount ideas that are still sci fi (for when mounts comes)

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by General Nuclear, Apr 27, 2017.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

(speaking from experience from having a sister and a niece and a nephew)
    so I figured that many of the players are females and others are younger players, so i assume it would be wise to add more variations on the mounts when they come out, so it's not only normal sci fi alien mounts and ohter earth animals and race specific mounts (although I bet they will love the glitch horse when it comes and if there ever comes a normal horse mount too)

anyway so I suggest that there should be added some cute mounts too for the more sensitive player and ohters that like cute things. they can still be cute even thought they are sci fi they just a little text in the explaining

now like for just a example for a giant kitty cat mount.
    (this gentle giant cat beast is the result of a human explorer group who while explorering um planet beta 42 forgot there pet cats on the planet while they had to leave in a rush, throughout the years on the very oxygen rich planet made the offsprings evolution bigger)
    or something like that.

anyway here are some ideas

a rideable nova star mount (inspired by kirby) (back story might be that its a rare novakid species)

a giant cat mount maybe with wings

maybe a medium size ''baby'' prototype bone dragon that have a change to drop from the bone dragon

medium sized ixoling maybe, most thought they where cute

one hylotl armor mention a hylotl mount

"According to the description on pieces of the early Pond Armor set, some Hylotl ride large, aquatic mounts into battle. It is unknown if this will ever be represented in-game."

that could maybe be a Eastern water dragon type with three eyes or a some sort of a hippocampus.

(credit to rii for all the ideas)

adding more ideas tomorrow maybe.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017