Modding Help Custom door/warp not working...

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sallychan, Feb 26, 2017.

1. sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

I'm attempting to do an update of the map (for a "5+ Years Later" mod), and basically, I'm trying to replace Penny's trailer with a house.

I've run into several bumps that I've been able to troubleshoot through Google and trial/error, but I'm officially stumped on what is causing the new house interior map to not display, and instead crash the game.

I've been referencing the old Trailer and Samhouse maps to check discrepancies etc, but everything I've fixed still hasn't solved the issue.

So far I have the new door set in Town to Action "LockedDoorWarp 32 27 Trailer 700 2000"
    and the interior map Warp set to "32 28 Town 72 69" (Trailer opening time changed to 7:00am)

All of the doors in the house have the '1 120' after them, even tho I have no idea what that means.
    (35 14 1 120 20 20 1 120 18 14 1 120)

I only used the layers and image sources (Front/Building/Back/Paths, Towninterior.png, paths.png) that are provided in the game files.

I've edited paths within the house and then changed Pam and Penny's schedules to match the X,Y coordinates of those paths... but still the game crashes.

What could be causing this issue? Is there a code I'm missing? Is there something that states the map can only be a certain size, and the one I made is too large?

The edit I did changing the trailer in town to a house worked, and the door is functional, saying "It's locked (time)", and I am able to open it. It's only after that that it crashes.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

I can attach the files if needed.

• sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

OH And the map size is 40x30 tiles :V