1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Curious question/thought about the new block types in 1.3

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by shadowpup23, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Not false... IMO if it's happen , it'll be mods-side.

It's because i work atm otherwise i'll make it (or atleast begin) , but yes like we said highter , we only need to copy an existing slopable block , change his name + texture , and it's done , the only "hard" side of the thing is..starbound have a looooooot of blocks.

After if never someone have time , i can make a tutorial about how to tommorow , or maybe i'll start doing slopable block myself idk , but anyways i'll give news if i do them dont worry , but i must admit i'm a little rusty about mod since some month i've stop modding , i don't even find how to change the crop bin in gardenbot2 for make it refrigirate while the major part of my mod are fridges xD (primitive, medieval , traditional...) i must learn again how too.

2. shadowpup23

shadowpup23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That is true there are a lot of blocks, but the main ones i'd love to see made sloped would be certain types of wood, brick and glass. If those had sloped variants that would be amazing!

3. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

I think I might try making a few normal blocks sloped. I was messing around with the BYOS mod using sloped blocks but trying to make a glass dome next to it...was ugly. :( Definitely starting with glass.