1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Cubi Race Mod 0.5.1

A race of seductive space parasites!

1. CrepeMuse

CrepeMuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

CrepeMuse submitted a new mod:

Cubi Race Mod - A race of seductive space parasites!

Read more about this mod...

ManicRykker likes this.
  2. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

Well I'll be dang.. Something I made actually helped someone? That's pretty neat. :rofl:

This looks interesting. Definitely curious how this evolves!

3. KeepFireFlying

KeepFireFlying Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I was looking through the log to figure out an unrelated issue, and I noticed this. Looks like you missed a file.
    [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/passion/taintedseed.png', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/farmables/passion/taintedseed.png'
    [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/passion/taintedseed.png:default.default.default', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/objects/farmables/passion/taintedseed.png' while resolving image frame '/objects/farmables/passion/taintedseed.png:default.default.default'

~KFF

4. CrepeMuse

Thanks for the heads-up, KeepFireFlying. The fix for that issue will be provided in the update coming within a few days.

5. CrepeMuse

6. jman44525

jman44525 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When I upgrade the ship, the only textures shown are the background walls for the rooms. Could this be a bug, something in development, or something with incompatibility issues with other mods?

Attached Files:

7. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

This is compatible with the current version of Starbound, right? I looked at the code for the Passionseed and it looks a little off.

8. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

There might be an issue with compatibility more than likely. I don't see any updates referencing updating for 1.3.

THey would have had to fix their captain's chair, and add some stuff for mech deployment.

9. Viopenguin

Viopenguin Space Hobo

Yeah, it doesn't look like it's updated; a friend and I tried it out, and ship navigation crashes the game immediately, effectively stranding you on the starting planet.

10. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

The Passion seed can be placed but it won't grow.

11. XelSlime

XelSlime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Suppose I'll try this out now. I was preparing to play with some other friends, but that didn't take. Time for a fresh game.

How goes things, CrepeMuse?

12. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will there be workshop?

13. XelSlime

I FINALLY started up Starbound again (getting distracted by SS13).

Seems like the Cubi have their eyes closed all the time.
    [​IMG]

14. XelSlime

Critical existence failure.

I might have to take over with a variant of the original mod.

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  15. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is what happens when you use photobucket:
    [​IMG]
    Try postimg.org or google for image hosting to find other sites that don't restrict image links.

16. Saint Apollyon

Saint Apollyon Phantasmal Quasar

I'd honestly love to see your take on the species, seeing how well you've worked with race mods in the past.

17. Rhys SilverWind

Rhys SilverWind Intergalactic Tourist

So is anybody doing anything with this anymore? I wanted to try it out, but I can't even use the "captain's chair" without getting a fatal exception. If anyone is working on this or a variant of it, please let me know.