RELEASED NEW: Free-to-edit WIPs. Crucifigo's Livestock: Semi-Realistic Animal Replacers

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Crucifigo, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Crucifigo

Crucifigo Title Not Found

[​IMG]
    helo i am snail pixel artist

NEWS:

I am uploading this specific set of sprites I made for my Semi-Realistic Set V2 for anyone to edit and reupload as long as I'm credited for the original work. I can't get the animations right so I've basically given up. Too much hassle, not an animator.

download my worksheet here

Download new semi-realistic set here!

if you find an error in one of the tilesheets, feel free to fix it and post that version here. i don't pop in very often so i probably won't have realized. if the dropbox link fails, you can also reupload whatever vanished for other users on here

NEW:

may the lord have mercy on my soul

New Joja animal replacer! Guaranteed not to devour your family and suck your soul out in your sleep! Don't worry, you sold your soul when you bought our livestock.

download joja stuff here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Semi-Realistic Barn Replacers:
    Pig.png BabyPig.png Goat.png BabyGoat.png Brown Cow.png BabyBrown Cow.png White Cow.png BabyWhite Cow.png Sheep.png ShearedSheep.png BabySheep.png Duck.png Brown Chicken.png White Chicken.png Void Chicken.png Dinosaur.png

Recolours:

N/A

Old Stuff:

You can find my older sprites at my Dropbox above. I've added images of all of the animals to the folder.​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
      Flumme, wafflerie, IronZelly and 42 others like this.
    • BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahh the cow is so cute!! Love the color of the pig just not the sprite that's not your fault though the original sprite for the piggy is... Ehhhh

Pioschka likes this.
      • Crucifigo

Thank you! Yeah, the face is a bit funny. Maybe it's a potbellied pig?? I might do a less wrinkly version once I'm done with the sprite I'm doing now, I can see why people don't like it.

UnworthyPie likes this.
        • Crucifigo

Added new sprites for secret animal. Which I still don't have yet (ughhhhhhhhhhhh rng)

If you try it out and find stray pixels or something send me a screenshot.

• BunnyBuns

Will do! I don't even have the piggy yet! working on a deluxe coop cause bunnies are cute!! [​IMG]

• Crucifigo

Thanks! I just ordered my deluxe coop today, gotta get bunnies tomorrow! I think they should be angora personally, brown rabbits don't drop white wool-good lord they cost 8,000g each? Those better be some fancy bunnies.

• BunnyBuns

asdfghj What really? That's a lot of gold!!

• Crucifigo

i made a lizard horse its 2am screw this

it is not intended as a serious mod so i wont be editing it again

bedtime now bye

miryuo likes this.
                  • Cruxador

Cruxador Poptop Tamer

Your piglets are the cutest.

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Kawaii
                      [​IMG]

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you remove the front legs and put lil arms on the Lizard Horse?
                        [​IMG]

• pacmanjr2

pacmanjr2 Orbital Explorer

Im waiting the stego, awesome

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Ahhh I'm loving the new sheep! But am I blind or is there no download for it in the dropbox folder?

• Crucifigo

aaa thank you! Looks like my Dropbox crashed or something, I probably should've checked before I went for a nap. And now my laptop has decided to go the same way. Apparently running Dropbox is too much to ask today.

ok there it goes jeez finally all i want to do is sync a folder

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Haha no problem, I feel you. I've been using mediafire and it went down at some point and I panicked and had to use dropbox.

Thanks for these, now I don't need to make my own damn sheep :D

• Crucifigo

haha yeah, i was waiting for someone else to make sheep but then i googled sheep and saw these gorgeous suffolk sheep and they were really cute

• Ky2002

Ky2002 Void-Bound Voyager

Do you plan on adding the baby white cow soon :)

• Crucifigo

I'm probably going to redo the white cow and everything else along with the pig, but I might go back to the older sprites and finish them off when I'm done. Right now the white cow is kinda similar to the vanilla baby cow so it doesn't stand out too badly.

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

ooooo I love your fluffy cat!! is it okay if I change the colors of the fluffy cat to a ragdoll cat for my use only? if not I completely understand^^

• Crucifigo

That's totally okay with me!

Rosalie likes this.