Crop Planner v2 - 1.1 update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by exnil, Oct 5, 2016.

1. guitardude_324

guitardude_324 Big Damn Hero

Excellent work on the app. It was very useful for helping me determine which crops would benefit most from using the Deluxe Speed Gro.

• TheDetective13

TheDetective13 Tentacle Wrangler

Wondering if you're still working on this. If so, is there a possibility that you could add the price of fertilizer into the total cost to purchase crops? I'd love to be able to say I want to plant 200 blueberries and will also be using speed-grow fertilizer for it. The tool could then factor in the cost if I had to buy all 200 fertilizer from Pierre. If there was a button to turn this on/off or even add it separate like we add different crops, that would be great!

Another cool idea would be allowing us to select ANY crop per season. This would allow me to say I planted 20 strawberry seeds in the winter inside of my greenhouse.

• Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

Cool, thanks! Definitely going to try this out as I can't calculate anything mentally. :lickitung:

• Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

Spent some time on this and it's really, really helpful! Everyone should use this.

• Sir_Paternoster

Sir_Paternoster Space Hobo

I noticed you do not have the seasonal seeds (Spring Seeds, Summer Seeds, Fall Seeds) in your program. I was wondering if you could add them, because right now I have to find a different seed that grows in 7 days and use that and remember that, for example, the harvest of 30 Amaranth is not amaranth but summer seeds. Thanks for beautiful and useful program!