Modding Help Create please tutorials on different languages(not only on English lunguage)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Homyk, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Homyk

Homyk Astral Cartographer

You Brits(and Americans)easy read tutorials at English language.Many people bad know English language(and administrators site they say that write need only English language).Many people don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tutorials at modding in Starbound written only on ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!People(Brits) and administrators site understand that many people hard write and translate English language(and text).Let people write on different languages.And not necessary to say that this to do not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also not necessary to say that on this site necessary write only on English language.IT UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YopT43 likes this.
  2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You seem to misunderstand one point.
    All the tutorials are written in English is because only English Speakers have written the tutorials.

No one from another country has attempted to write a tutorial in another language.
    We already support mods for other languages, for example.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/starbound-in-russian.1047/

If some one wanted to write a tutorial in another language it would be fine. They would just need to keep it at a 3rd party site like Google Docs or what not.
    Then make a post here in English linking to it. That way no rules are broken.

You can ask some one here to write some tutorials for you.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/starbound-in-russian.64377/

We keep a single language rule on the forums because it would be impossible to moderate a forum with thousands of different languages.

3. Homyk

Homyk Astral Cartographer

Even languages programming and operating systems(in the original form)written on English languages.I very upset.

4. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

...again, because they're created by primarily english-speaking people. sorry.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I'm a french Canadian but I faced it a long time ago if you are going to do anything on the Internet you need to know your English and be able to translate it to your own language easly. English isn't the almost most common language in the Internet for no reason, it's because most people know how to understand, speak and write it than any other language on earth

YopT43 likes this.
  6. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

How exactly am I supposed to write a tutorial in another language if I don't know another language? Plus, even if I did know another language, it wouldn't really help you because you are Russian, and I would need to know Russian in order to make a tutorial that you could read. And if I used a translator, I would probably be blasted for the poor quality due to translator inaccuracies.

The fact of the matter is, English is the primary language of the internet, and we do not live in a perfect world where all languages can be perfectly translated.

BreakingForce and C0bra5 like this.