Modding Help Create mods

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DaniilStar, May 23, 2016.

1. DaniilStar

DaniilStar Big Damn Hero

how to change weapon parameters, without the use of line power? For example: I need to configure the parameters of the damage and energy cost

is it possible to create two or more attack modes on one weapon (firearms)?

2. FireFlyForLife

FireFlyForLife Aquatic Astronaut

I assume you have already have a basic understanding of Starbound modding.

I don't know what you mean by 'line powers' but replacing the damage and energy cost of a weapon can be done by patching.

As for the attack modes, I have not tried that before and am not experienced enough with the lua api to give you examples. But I think it should be able to add a lua script with the behaviour you want.

3. DaniilStar

DaniilStar Big Damn Hero

[Цитата="FireFlyForLife, должность: 2907787, член: 660986"]я предполагаю, что у вас уже есть базовое понимание starbound генерируются моддинг.

Я не знаю, что вы подразумеваете под 'линии властей, но замена ущерба и затрат энергии на оружие может быть сделано путем ямочного ремонта.

Что касается режимов атаки, я не пробовал это раньше, и я не достаточно опытный с API lua для того, чтобы дать вам примеры. Но я думаю, что это должно быть в состоянии, чтобы добавить скрипт на lua с поведение вы хотите.[/Цитата]
    Как сделать пистолет с двумя или более режимами стрельбы?

4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

English is required when posting on these forums.

Look into the "active item" weapons for how to set up a weapon with an alt-fire ability.

DaniilStar likes this.
  5. DaniilStar

DaniilStar Big Damn Hero

[Цитата="lazarus78, должность: 2908874, член: 202203"]английский необходим при проводки на этих форумах.

Искать в "активный элемент" оружие для Как установить оружие с Альт-огонь способности.[/Цитата]
    спасибо. Я решил проблему. Надо было изменить Формат с gun на activeitem

6. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Again, English is required when posting.

7. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Вы должны напечатать на английском языке.

You must type in English.