1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash with new farms, is there a fix? [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Support' started by Foullily, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Foullily

Foullily Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IMPORTANT EDIT, FOUND ISSUE: I found that the issue was that I picked the forest map. I could load up an old save, and make a new save with the standard farm, however can't load up new ones. Is there a fix for this or do am I stuck using the old farm?

SECOND IMPORTANT EDIT, ISSUE SOLVED : After messing around for about an hour now, I finally got it working. Apparently when I downloaded the 1.11 update, files failed to download. It is now fixed, and hopefully solved for good ^^

Like the title says, I loaded up Stardew, was making my character, picked the forest map, and the game froze and crashed as I clicked Okay to get started.

If anyone could help me out and tell me what might be going wrong and if I can fix it or not, that'd be great.
    I loaded up both stardew and SMAPI, the versions being of coures, SMAPI 1.5 and Stardew Valley 1.1 with a few mods that I'll list if someone asks me to, tho when loading up an old save, all mods seem to be working fine

Here is the error I received when trying with SMAPI:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017