1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Crash on startup.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by lenshade, Mar 26, 2017.

1. lenshade

lenshade Space Hobo

Hello, this is a very recent issue. In fact I could actually play earlier today!

I had pirated this game before but I recently scrapped up the extra dollars to actually buy it! I've been playing all weekend and I was playing earlier today. It's like I closed it and the next time I opened it it just crashed the second it opened.

No error message or anything, I didn't get to the Chucklefish screen either.

I've tried reinstalling it, installing the redists, deleting files, reinstalling again, etc etc. I've tried just about everything in my power.
    (I'm very new to the forums so if there's anyway for me to make my post clearer please do send the suggestions my way!)

error log, this is my second one. the first one doesn't say the stack overflow error.

[​IMG]

Forgot to mention, I'm on windows 10 and my processor is an Intel Core i7-6500U CPU + 8 GB of installed ram.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log and avoid double posting ^-^

~ Iris ~

3. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

still need the full log, but is your computer 64 bit or 32 bit? you can see in Settings > System > About > System Type
    Mine says "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" just so u know what ur looking for

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It's a 64bit OS. Log says x86_64 which determines 64bit OS. i386 is 32bit OS.

~ Iris ~