1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by munkle555, Jan 17, 2017.

1. munkle555

munkle555 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know if starboundmap is permenatly down I haven't been able to get to it this week. Haven't been on it in ages though? Also I have been looking at the wiki, YouTube, google etc and have usnc bunkers/underground labs been removed?
    Finally again using the above searches I have been trying to see if there is any legendary assault rifle in the game but cannot find any results for one apart from the pulse rifle that was removed. Any help would be awesome :)

2. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Starboundmap is dead in the water, even if it worked it would be still several major updates behind. USCM bunkers, Floran prisons and Apex Test Chambers were removed, while Apex Town and Apex Lab got a major overhaul. There is no unique, let alone legendary, assault rifles that I'm aware of.

3. munkle555

munkle555 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks very much that sucks I really liked those bunkers they were fun to explore and harvest all the walls, bricks and decorations to use for my own base