1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. florinblain

florinblain Stars of Destiny

Their coordinates are right, your universe seed is just different. Either due to a different version or possibly FU. Ref:

[​IMG]

2. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Oh that makes sense. I've been trying to find a Hylotl city for three days. Starting to think that FU erased them all since the planets that say there's activity under the sea just have these derelict metal structures.

3. Mewrocks

Mewrocks Poptop Tamer

You have mods installed, thats why.

4. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Pangalactic Porcupine

Has anybody had any luck finding foundries? I swear I have looked on 20 volcanic planets and its just glitch settlement after settlement. They haven't removed Foundries, have they? I am not using any mods that affect world generation.

5. florinblain

florinblain Stars of Destiny

They haven't removed them, I've found them on quite a few Volcanic worlds. There's one at Muphrid Crescent I (856878987, 829180751), if you're desperate.

6. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Space Hobo

I found a planet with 2 Healing Collar III and a Healing III Augment on it. It's also a nice little tundra planet and I'm pretty positive you can also get the whole buccaneer outfit on this planet too.

Y -350844906
    - Healing Augment III, 2x Pet Collar Healing III, towards the left of the starting zone under the water on the ocean floor. Tundra Planet. Windows 7.

Edit: Forgot to mention the planet's name is Thormiun Frontier I. It may be an Arctic planet instead of Tundra.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 4:12 PM
  7. sagenth

sagenth Big Damn Hero

Does this actually work???

..and this needs to be stickied somewhere.

8. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Orbital Explorer

yup yup, tried with several characters, will work, rather successfully too. it's how i got some lit shit on my main

9. Sligneris

Sligneris Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looking for a gentle/temperate/fiery star system, with the following planets:
    • 4 regular planets, works if there's an asteroid field instead of the 3rd planet.
    • 1 asteroid field after the 4 planets (optional)
    • 2 gas giants, any number of moons and planets orbiting them is fine.
    • 2 ice giants, might just as well be regular planets, since I can terraform them into frozen worlds.
    To sum it up, I'd like to see a star system that resembles the Solar System.
    Name to difficult to spell out, X: 1 Y: -52, there's just one volcanic planet.

Beam down, go left. Be careful, there's numerous pool of lava in the way.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 10:52 PM
  10. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I told you I would be back and I have a doozy of a system for you!

BARTWE STRAND (Frozen Star)
    x: -68983336
    Y: -436768483

Today I found a a remote grenade launcher, after arriving at landing site go left you should pass a lodge and then a little outpost and you will see an alcove dig down in the alcove and there should be a little room right there with the launcher in it. And since its not in a building it should always be there!

TheCobaltMask likes this.