1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Has anyone found a procedurally-generated, uncommon shield of the highest tier, in the purple diamond shape shown here? I used this shield all the time throughout the beta, but have not found ANY of the interesting random shields since the game went live. All I find are the typical medieval-style ones, and the wee bucklers.

Anyway, assuming it has at least 53 health, and is in a static (non-random) container, I would loooove coordinates to it. Honestly, any of the uncommon shield designs is okay, but the purple one is my preference. Or the orange sunburst one.

Win7 64-bit, fyi~

Edit: The wiki article says that all current shields are common, but I hope that only means the cool designs have been changed to common as well. >_>

Edit: Yeaaahhh, wishful thinking, I'm sure.

Anyway, now I am looking for:

alien alpaca legs (urgh!)
    deadbeat thug jacket
    deadbeat bruiser jacket
    deadbeat spandex pants
    deadbeat scrounger straps
    deadbeat scrounger pants
    foundry blueprints
    rainbow hood (!!!!)

I am also looking for coordinates to ANY planet that has those tall rose trees, in any colour.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Wildcat26

Wildcat26 Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone come across a planet with both luminous rain and snow? Not sure if this is even possible? I tried a search of this thread but found nothing, and the weather portion of the wiki is very outdated. :/

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Np try /spawntreasure uniqueWeapon , it should spawn a legendary weap all time.

4. caveswallow

caveswallow Orbital Explorer

Lyrae Rim V
    -488440210 -102977295
    Scorched large planet
    Left: Dark Glitch castle, Geode biome, Underground Glitch ruin
    surface iron chest with geode chair bp, and geode low/high A note bp

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  5. Kakhi

Kakhi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

( :nuruhappy: Thanks ! A good thing as I was still looking for some geode biome and geode blueprint stuff. )

Something fun I found on a planet of the Pond system, then : A wide Hylotl ghost Mansion, full of bat-like critters and samurai-ghosts.
    ( To the right, after some friendly glitch dungeon. )

Pond II :
    198830336 -958947418

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I was wondering if there is planets with icy core, since I've heard about them

7. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Anyone had any luck finding rust biomes?

8. Magiaa

Magiaa Space Hobo

Greetings im looking for upgrade modules , there are chest out on the surface? no inside the dungeons,buildings

9. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Upgrade modules are all over the place, you just have to explore for a while. They're kinda rare, but they are generated everywhere, as far as I know.

10. Roselle

Seconding that you really just have to explore and open containers everywhere. I have over 200 upgrade modules. They are easy to find. I usually find several per planet, without spelunking. You also get them from story quests.

11. Kitler

Kitler Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have coords to a asteroid field with the floating rocks close to eachother, and big enough to build a base upon? I've been zooming past all kinds of asteroid fields on each star system that has it, but I haven't located just the right spot yet.

12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

You may need to make asteroid yourself in the worst case , with /spawnitem meteoriterock 1000 (require /admin on)

13. Roselle

I recommend mining the rock and building your own asteroids, honestly. I haven't seen an asteroid field that fits your description. It seems they are meant to be a bit of a challenging but highly-rewarding way through tier one progression. I wish they were more special than that.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

100% agree , also they removed the old mini asteroid outpost ? (that if you was here before and if you remember ^^ :
    http://i.imgur.com/ijc8RLE.jpg)

Also maybe someone (can) made a mod for better asteroid field world ? if someone know something already please give us the link.

15. falufa

falufa Void-Bound Voyager

Oatem Rift 1 - Volcanic Planet
    X: 1337
    Y: 1363

Has an Apex village, but the most notable thing is a pod chest on the surface of a desert biome that contains Lucaine's Energy Whip, the full desert costume set, and (maybe, might have been a different chest) a Speed Augment.

Doublejho likes this.
  16. KingTomato

KingTomato Jackpot!

Hey. I dont know if this has been confirmed yet. (mainly because i cant be bothered to look through ALL 58 pages of the megathread) but it seems that Win 10 coords work with Win 7. I've used some coords that were used on Win 10, and worked on my starbound, which is Win 7 :p

17. Kakhi

Kakhi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They seems to work well on Linux Ubuntu, too - I can confirm this at least. :nuruwink:

18. Magiaa

Magiaa Space Hobo

Greetings im looking for Unicorn Head, Evil Mushroom Hat

19. SaltyQ

SaltyQ Space Hobo

Hello, Looking to know about an planet with Winged Demons. I've Jumping around between planets and can't find any that have them.

20. KingTomato

KingTomato Jackpot!

look at alien planets. winged demons spawn in eyeball biomes