1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Erick

Erick Void-Bound Voyager

I was loooking a lot of replyes in this thread, but couldn´t find an Apex Sandstone Statue coordinate. I´m traveling through a lot of Desert planets but can´t find this one. Soomeone have a coordinate for this?

2. Blue Knight

Blue Knight Seal Broken

anyone have alien worm gun coordinates? :nurukappa:

3. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mac OSX
    Frozen planet
    Plague Master Mask, Lunarang blueprint, 2 staves (fire orb, slow zone; ice swarm, healing zone), floran vil, uscm prison, 4 apex merchants
    The mask is on the roof of an outpost, all the other rare items are in the uscm prison.
    I was able to get an instant upgrade to tier 5 armor though the merchants and could have gotten a tier 6 if I had saved money, mysterious greaves.

The second frozen planet
    Steampunk hat, scientists goggles and lab coat(no pants), modern apex lab, pilot's jacket and pants, remote grenade launcher, the bowman's bodactiy, phoenix circlet,sewer, alien appendage, neochakram blueprint
    Hylotyl ruins w/ diver helmet, (box under floors), tesla's staff, ancient codex display
    X:549851032 Y:413639709

Does anyone have the coordinates for a tv helmet? I started a new character and have need one for a long time now.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  4. Aaronre1

Aaronre1 Intergalactic Tourist

5. Shadow20218

What does this mean?

6. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

@Shadow20218, none of the loot you found within structures is guaranteed. Containers in structures are randomized. Someone else visiting is likely to find completely different items.

Edit so this post is more useful:

Fun scorched planet. I don't know for sure (because I forgot to take notes), but I think I found a Corobockle in a non-randomized surface container.

It is a tiny planet, so looking couldn't hurt. There is a human encampment that serves as a town and offers many easy quests, owing to the nearness of everything.

There are a few shelters replete with bomb traps. There is also one building with friendly NPCs, and another two or so with hostile Mad Max-type NPCs. (I love these guys, haha.)

I don't know, I just had a lot of fun on this planet and thought you might too. I really do believe I got the rare hat here, but it's all a blur. :nuruconfused:

[​IMG]

Windows 7 64-bit

Coordinates:

Lacedia Crest III - a
    Threat: inconceivable

Wear your cooling EPP!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

But if never you didnt find the expected item you still can delette the planet file then beam down again for re-randomiz item.

8. Shadow20218

Thanks for telling me this I will not post further threads with structure generated items.

9. windseery

windseery Void-Bound Voyager

I found almost all of the statues on this planet except the apex statue.
    Waimai Muster VI - Desert Planet
    X: -64
    Y: 144
    Win7 64bit
    Most of the statues can be found in the reed biome as part of the houses.
    As for the apex statue, I have found it two times under two different pyramids. I don't know if it is random but if it is I would advise you to fly to many desert planets and check sandstone structures. If it is not random here are the coords and a pic
    Pyrimid.jpg
    Helgavisa Stream III - Desert Planet
    X: -114
    Y: 163
    Win7 64bit

Also...
    Found the Shawl of Elation aka Rainbow Cap on the same planet with the pyramid. First, find a rainbow chest on a pointy hill. Then go 25 to 50 blocks to the right. Next dig straight down and you should find the chest.
    Rainbow Cap.jpg

Roselle likes this.
  10. Disig

Disig Pangalactic Porcupine

Unfortunately I did not find Time Pierce, there was a schematic for neo chakra instead. I think this chest may be a randomized one unfortunately =(

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Try delette the planet file and beam down again.

Someone have a shadow planet ? found one at the begining but didnt put bookmark or teleporter...

12. Roselle

@Galactic Avatar, @Disig, items in containers that spawn within structures of any kind are subject to randomness. The only guaranteed loot is in chests not associated with a pre-generated structure.

So this isn't a :poo:post, heeeere's reporting on another scorched planet~

WIndows 7 64-bit

Coordinates:

Lacedia Crest VI
    threat:
    inconceivable

Bring your cooling EPP!

[​IMG]

Directly right of spawn, a decayed chest on the surface with horned tricorn and deadbeat straps! (Now I need the pants.)

[​IMG]

There are some abandoned shelters, ruined transit stops, and other scorched city areas with loot slightly underground. You know the drill.

Immediately left of spawn, a building with friendly and hostile NPCs. Beware if you bring crewmates along; mine murdered one of the nice NPCs in the confusion. They were going after the second until I beamed us back to my ship. :nurumad:

Left a ways, there is an iron chest on the surface which contains a Tesla's staff.

Further, a small volanic biome (probably with chests--I remember getting the full fire lord's set on one of these planets, but of course that was sheer luck). Beyond that, a glow biome. Found one chest slightly subsurface containing a glow suit (chest piece).

Dark biomes here and there. Might have been chests; I do not remember. My note-taking had taken a bad turn before this planet, as I was falling asleep. :disshappy: I do remember crewmates threatening the NPCs here. Jerks.

After the glow and dark biomes, you will find an apex rebel base. Following that, there are a few hostile scorched city buildings. Might have made more sense to go right from spawn, but I usually go left first, for some reason.

Sorry for the vagueness, but I believe I noted the important parts.

edit: Anyone have coordinates for any of these?

• elegant wedding top
    • wedding skirt
    • wedding veil
    • symbiote (hat)
    • pixel hero cape
    • flower crown (!!!!!)
    • a tameable dog? cat?
    edit edit: Another scorched planet because, clearly, I am not looking for anything in particular. >_>

I am only noting this one because it might have a static (guaranteed) loot chest containing a stylish fridge blueprint.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other than that, there are a bunch of trapped platforms and shelters throughout this planet. I think there is a lengthy volcanic biome replete with chests. Big whoop.

There is one of those woefully misplaced floran villages. I recommend sweeping for loot and booking it. Questing on a fire planet is silly, and then you return victorious to find the village burning down, and the people out for your blood if a dresser falls into your pocket.

Fun planet.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    windseery likes this.
  13. TobyM88

TobyM88 Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for the astro saber if anyone has the /spawnitem ID or coordinates I would appreciate.

14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

/spawnitem astrosabredeluxe

15. Alezales

Alezales Void-Bound Voyager

Subra Order I

y 757053273

A human campsite with two dogs. And humans.

Roselle likes this.
  16. Roselle

I have found several of those and always assumed the dogs are not tameable. Reason: I tried to catch a cat on the roof of a hylotl town, and it would not get into the pokéball. :B Might as well try again; thanks for replying. Will update if successful.

Dude, there are coordinates to the Asuterosaberu DX on the previous page, and several wiki articles and other resources listing item IDs exist online. Use the search, Luke.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  17. Alezales

Alezales Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, the trick is to weaken it just like how you do with monsters! I've experienced the same thing with the cat before, and given up since it didn't seem to work, but on the second visit to the another village i figured to try to catch it like a monster and it worked. Tip though use a weak weapon otherwise you might OTK it.

Haven't tried it on a dog (more of a cat person) but do let us know how it goes. Figured it should work the same :)

18. Roselle

Thanks. I wondered if they had to be damaged first, but that seemed horrendous, so I did not have the heart to make the attempt. I'd assumed they should work like critters, and have like no HP.

In any case, the coordinates were a fail because I have the felin mod installed, and presumably, the human encampment was replaced with a felin town. e.e It is bothering me so much that I didn't keep track of the camp that had a dog with black and brown fur.

In other news, I went to a human camp where I'd quested before. A monster killed a dog right in front of me, and as I ran over to try to help, I looted some meat.

The dog dropped meat.

Dog is meat.

:x:cry:

edit: I caught a dog in another camp. It had not taken any damage, though. o_O Weird.

No :poo:post here, so I will tell about another planet:

[​IMG]

Three different surface chests containing both kinds of pirate pants (buccaneer pantaloons, pirate pantaloons), oxygen tank, diving mask, and tricorn. One chest is on an island; pretty sure the other two are on the ocean floor. (I consider the ocean floor 'surface' until one must dig.)

There is also a hylotl underwater city with an arcade and a club.

edit: Another good planet. I finally found my butterfly wings:

[​IMG]

Coordinates for ease of copying and pasting:

Gentle star. You're good.

Here is a shot of the terrain where the butterfly wings are:

[​IMG]

I think this planet also has a huge frogg swamp with two vendors and lots of chests. Easily the full swamp outfit, maybe the full hazmat outfit, plus lots of reed furniture blueprints. At least, I hope that was this planet....

Annnd here are some quick little coordinates to a lovely planet that finally gave me a symbiote!

X: 28
    Y: 295

Izar Beta V
    Radioactive star; wear the appropriate environmental protection!

I went left, and spied a chest sitting in a poison pool in a cave, barely subsurface:

[​IMG]

I had already dug a little bit and drained the pool, but you can probably figure out the location based on the shape of that hole in the ground. Just walk along pressing alt as you go, and you'll definitely see it.

The planet is described in detail here, but I think they missed the chest I found. I went there for the human camp, where I happened to find exactly a dog in exactly the colour I'd wanted. :nuruhappy:

Another edit now, becaaaause~ Alpaca mask! Alpaca sweater!

X: 762007227
    Y: 574291037

Balon Rest II
    Gentle star

Starting LEFT from spawn, you will quickly see an alpine biome. Find the foot of this mountain:

[​IMG]

Very little digging is required. Go basically straight through til you find the first chest:

[​IMG]

Continue through the cave system til you find this spot:

[​IMG]

There are two more chests at the top of the mountain, in a cave within the peak, but they didn't have good stuff.

Annnd I found sunglasses on a starter planet, barely underground~

Balon Rest III

I probably went right from spawn. Look for terrain like this:
    [​IMG]

X: 762007234
    Y: 574291028

Vaastolaan Wake II
    Gentle star; forest

Hanging flower lamp and moving sunflower blueprints in a surface chest. Heading right, you'll find yourself in a giant flower biome. The chest is partway down a hillside.

And here's a planet someone else wrote up, but they didn't mention that there is a surface chest in a bone biome, heading left from spawn, which contains pilot goggles. Also, I hit the hylotl mansion way before I hit the village. Nothing much else of interest on this planet. Some sand chests, some fenerox.

Found a gas mask here. Ocean planet, temperate star.

Algieba Mire I

X: -949500271
    Y: 259342771

The chest is on the ocean floor. I dropped off the righthand side of the first island and there it was.

[​IMG]

X: -949500438
    Y: 259342590

Zol Sigma V
    threat: inconceivable

Cooling EPP needed.

Chest, right of spawn (I THINK), with deadbeat spandex jacket. The deadbeat range of wearables is reminiscent of Mad Max or other post-apocalyptic settings.

[​IMG]

Found an overall nice planet with multiple glow and dark chests:

X: -949500451
    Y: 259342624

Alkalurops Tide III

threat: extreme

Dark planet; wear heat EPP.

Doesn't really matter which way you go. When you hit the glow biome, be sure to check underground along the way. I found several furniture blueprints I didn't have before. Glow stuff is the best.

There are also hylotl and glitch villages on this planet, a sewer, a prism biome, some ice chests, and several isolated surface chests.

X: -949500509
    Y: 259342524

Al Zirr Mass IV

Threat: inconceivable

Wear cooling EPP.

There is a place between two deadbeat towers with a possibly non-biome-affiliated iron chest. If it is a static container as I believe, this one contains an un-cat hat.

Sorry, posting from my phone this time.

x: -949500458
    y: 259342453

Gentle star; forest planet

Pollux Expanse IV

There is a giant flower biome immediately right in which I found several chests, including one containing a strawberry mask. There are other hats and some furniture blueprints as well; make sure to check slightly underground as you go.

[​IMG]

I was here looking for the buzzy pants. Can anyone direct me to them? I am so tired of the endless search.

Pollux Expanse III, same system as above:

Giant flower biome. FINALLY found my buzzy pants! Here:

[​IMG]

This planet is beautiful, too, with mostly cherry blossom-like trees. The giant flower biome is large, and there are several friendly NPCs scattered across the land.

Senet Swarm I

Mutated planet. Radioactive star; wear appropriate EPP.

You spawn at the beginning of an eye biome. Heading right, there are two towers with one eye guard each. Good luck getting your wings.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  19. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Windows 8.1, 64-bit.

Umbria Gamma V
    X: 762007158
    Y: 574291362

Heading to the right there's a Hylotl village with a black cat you can capture.
    I haven't explored the planet further, yet, but there's probably something else.

Merkab Rest I
    X: 762007168
    Y: 574291375

To the left there's a floran dungeon that contained nothing special except a Magnorbs, a trio of magnetic, metal balls that can be thrown and form a shield (it's pretty cool.)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Roselle likes this.
  20. TobyM88

TobyM88 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, the ID for some of the unique weapons aren't specified, and the names don't work.