1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Kraziflip

Kraziflip Void-Bound Voyager

put the number 3 infront of that 7 for those that cant find it :)

2. PurpGxd

PurpGxd Intergalactic Tourist

TY, I know the way it was typed may be a Lil confusing to some. [emoji6]

3. vladesch

vladesch Void-Bound Voyager

windows 10 64 bit
    adhara axpanse 3 (moderate forest)
    -983369351 402600738

Head left a fair way and you will find a floran tomb with plenty of floran stuff for scanning (for quest)
    Head to the right and immediately find floran village with a lot of quests for gettting goodie bags.

4. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Laboratory is random loot. No one else will get the same loot as you.

5. PurpGxd

Ah, thx for informing that. Hey, some people may just get lucky tho.

6. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ANY Internal place is random loot. But open world stuff isn't.

7. PurpGxd

Ahh, Thx, once again.. learning something new. Just started starbound and still have a lot to learn. So next time I know what to share and not to share. [emoji110]

8. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yup, np. Like this isn't random loot. I found the Alpaca Legs!

Coordinates: 242, -144
    Fomalhaut Crescent II
    Snow Planet

It might be difficult to track down, so try to follow my instruction closely.

Traverse the planet rightwards. There are two Alpine Biomes, but the one you want should not have an Alpaca house at the very start of the Biome. Once you are at the correct Alpine, climb to the peak of the first mountain.
    Now, when you're at the peak, dig straight down. Keep going and you will hit a chest. It's pretty deep, so pay attention if you get it. Once you get that chest, it won't have the Alpaca Legs, but right beside it is another chest! That one does have the Alpaca Legs!

Check my previous post for the Alpaca head.

I did this on Win 10, 64 bit.

Amaziah and Kyyttyy like this.
  9. StarBond007

StarBond007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If any one has the coordinates to an oblivious, health, or damage collars I would be very pleased if you did so.

Also drop a king poptop coord too if you can't find a collar coord ;3

10. loveandbones

loveandbones Void-Bound Voyager

I hope this works, I'm on windows 7, 64bit

X: -796996989
    Y: 238065551

Toxidion Myriad VI
    Scorched Wasteland

Directly to the left there's a building with 2 npc's in there, a bit further from there is a chest, above ground with just that sword sitting in there. Good luck ^_^

11. Currufin

Currufin Space Hobo

Silent Knight - Armed Display Armour
    Hey guys, this thing really took me days to finish!!!

On the outpost Ark you get the quests by your Hylotl-friend Koichi with augments as rewards. One thing to find is that Armed Display Armour (Quest name: "Silent Knight").
    I searched for it in several (!) Glitch castles and could never find one. Here a help for people who wanna find it theirselves and also specific coordinates for those who don't wanna search:
    Self-searchers:
    "Regular" Glitch castles are dungeons, the ones you want to find are castles that are actually a home for the Glitches living there. They won't attack you and there is a frienldy king there, too! Unlike "regular" Glitch castles they are found on more risky planets (for example on vulcan worlds in fiery solar systems).

Coordinates (for Win 10 64 bit, newest game version 1.0.2):
    x: -983369408
    y: 402600730
    Planet name: Elnath Waste II-b
    It's frozen solid.

I hope I could help some people with that so they don't need to serach and search and search in the "regular" Glitch castles without having a chance to find it there. :)

Bye bye and praise Chucklefish for this great game and the ongoing updates and new contents! :)

(I used the search-function but didn't find any clues on that. But if there are already threads, then please forgimme.);)

12. Axerax

Axerax Poptop Tamer

Unfortunately I was not above the planet when I logged in. I would suggest looking at frozen stars on frozen planets. That's what I was looking for when I found them. I wish I could be more help =(

SpaceRobo likes this.
  13. XBGT

XBGT Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone support me with coordinates to planet with Apex Apartments?

14. BlinkiePie

BlinkiePie Space Spelunker

15. Cassio

Cassio Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for a Rainbow Biome to loot some rainbow wood, if anyone happens to find, please post coordinates ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    Found this 1 handed alien gun:

alien.png

Alice Basin III
    Coordinates:
    x:-796996976
    Y:238065559

Just run right until you find a Glitch Castle and go up to the last floor in the royal chest.

16. trickyjet6843

trickyjet6843 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if it's because i'm using Windows 10 but that planet had a Glitch Castle to the left (Way more than 2 NPCs) and i didn't see any chests on the surface besides ones in dungeons.
    --- Post updated ---
    Chests inside of structures have randomized loot. So unless someone else gets lucky they won't get the same item that you got from that chest. If it's just a random chest on the ground then it's not randomized.

17. Cassio

Found this 1 handed alien gun:

View attachment 158454

Alice Basin III
    Coordinates:
    x:-796996976
    Y:
    Oh sorry didn't know that :(

Thats too bad because I was just going to post this...

20160728194154_1.png

18. trickyjet6843

trickyjet6843 Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like some laser pickaxe thing ._.

Edit 1:
    I went to that planet and went where you found that and i got a different Legendary thing. I got "Tesla's Staff" which is (self explanatory) a special Staff. So maybe you still get Legendary stuff but it's just different?

Edit 2:
    I also found a Supernova Gauntlet in a second one of those underground chests. So now i have 2 Supernova Gauntlets.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Cassio likes this.
  19. SpaceRobo

SpaceRobo Phantasmal Quasar

Its okay, thank you very much!

20. Cassio

Maybe! Because I remember that I found a legendary magnet bracer in another chest in a second underground too!

Edit 1: And yes! It's a energy pickaxe, it never goes broke! But it uses your energy and you need to wait it for recharge to use again... And it is bright! So very useful in dark places! I liked! :nurutease: