1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. SpaceRobo

SpaceRobo Phantasmal Quasar

Guys, I'd be glad for some help: Recently I've had this amazing rainbow sparkly sword which creates a blackhole as it's special skill. For some reason it disappeared and now I can't find it! I'd be glad if anybody has coordiantes of a planet which has this kind of sword too :U

2. Princessy

Princessy Void-Bound Voyager

Do you know the coordinates of where you originally found it? If not that's alright! I'm sorry you lost your awesome sword ; ;

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Glitch planet
    https://gyazo.com/249b5e3fff566fd695eca45fa38c019c

with new caslte (hostile)
    https://gyazo.com/69173b4ee361dfc7d5a7c9db4bf415f4

village
    https://gyazo.com/42a6a42e6edf651645f7754c8b6379cc

and a steampunk-like mini biome
    https://gyazo.com/4f25ef797a348f52477ea2168798b97f

Everything on the first planet (n° I) (havent vist the other around the star) but anyway i've found my new home lol

Edit ; found a glitch (?) sewer dungeon on the same stellar system (but on n° III) :
    https://gyazo.com/4cf45f9bc2c2686f34108eec0d4f5e50

Dg entrance :
    https://gyazo.com/6083b61723c69b17a6a98e90d6b863ac

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  4. SpaceRobo

Sadly, I do not :CCC
    But I do remember it was a regular chest and not a rainbow chest. I think it was in a challenge room? But not sure...

5. Slash23

Slash23 Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for an Armed Display Armour from Glitch Villages for last Museum Quest... not the big castle going up on tubes and not the simple village... need the big village with king and a lot of statues

6. Zentoforx

Zentoforx Orbital Explorer

Looking for coordanites that has a Glitch structure that can help finish the Glitch scanning mission.

7. Akhaadi

Akhaadi Big Damn Hero

Found a pretty neat planet.
    Version 1.02, Windows x64

Both planets are around a Frozen star, and are both Frozen planets
    Planet: Marsin Wake I
    X: 248735846
    Y: 673395958

If you keep running right from the drop point, you'll find a Glitch fortress with grey banners. It's pretty much what you'd expect a Glitch fortress to be, except this is more like a medieval industrial park. There are a lot of chests in the fortress alone that have a lot of good wands and staves, and a few guns too.
    Go to the left and you'll find a neat Floran settlement with some pretty cool items.
    Across the place there are a lot of ice chests and pod chests, and you can run across an Electric Bass Guitar and even an Ocarina or two

Planet: Marsin Wake III

To the right of the drop point is an abandoned Apex facility with a spy doll for the Apex mission
    To the left of the drop point is a small outpost facility with a few researchers, and after that is a Hylotl village.

Edit: Unfortunately, these are the only planets I was able to explore in the system. There's probably more stuff to be found

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  8. aniroar

aniroar Yeah, You!

[​IMG]

Does this count as a good find?
    Windows OS, mostly frigid oceans. Kappa III is frozen and has Apex facility to the right of spawn.

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Lol didnt even noticed we are in 1.0.2 , but i will check that (specialy for glitch thing ^^)

10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Kappa

11. Hameshy

Hameshy Space Hobo

I got this sword, it was in a big medieval castle, on a chest. Sadly i dont marked the spot too =/

12. Axerax

Axerax Poptop Tamer

What operating system and are you running 32/64-bit?

I found two on a glitch ice planet. It also had a lot of rainbow crystals and plants. I'll see if I can get the cords once home. The last one was at the top of a huge glitch castle too.

13. SpaceRobo

Ah bummer x.x
    I run Windows 8, 64bit. ;o I really hope that we'd have the same location for these then.

14. Axerax

Axerax Poptop Tamer

Unfortunately I run on Windows 10 64-bit, so I'll get the coordinates and try, but may not work. I also might have moved my ship away from this location already.

15. SpaceRobo

So far I've noticed that I'm having the same locations as Windows 10 64bit, so it might as well work. ;o

16. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

X: 762007083 Y: 574291348
    Decimata Myriad II - b
    Volcanic planet

Important story stuff:
    Glitch dungeon (dark knight) and an underground abandoned glitch dungeon; these two things can help complete story.

Item-y stuff:
    Heading right, there's 3 chests visible from the surface, 2 of which are in a small cave inside a lava pool. These contained for me one piece of the fire lord set each.
    Also, in similar cave/pool things there is another helmet and pair of pants.

In the Glitch underground dungeon, to the very right of where you drop down is a chest; I got a trumpet and a saxophone from this chest.
    In the rest of the dungeon there's a collar in a hidden chest, and a very subtle wig in another.

Other than that, can't remember any other drops or where they were, but hope this helps a little.
    For reference, I'm on Win8, 64-bit.

17. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

need coordinates :p

edit : np , thx ^^ , found Decimata Myriad while on window 10 btw , so its maybe common now.

edit 2 : thx you so much i never see this glitch dg before , teleporter + scan :p

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  18. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Oops! Thanks for letting me know, editing now.

19. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alpaca Head found! Non-random spawn!

Coordinates: 30, 125
    Alyond Cluster III
    Snow Level

This planet has a huge Alpine biome with 2 houses with randomized Stone Chests. Stone Chests in the Alpine Biome, indicated by grassy rock blocks, are the only things that spawn Alpaca costume pieces.

Going rightwards, you will cross the first house with the chest, then there should be a stone chest on the floor with the second house with the chest. The Alpaca Head chest will be directly under the Second House with the chest.
    From the stone chest before getting to the second house, dig in the opening to the right of it, and you will find the stone chest in that cavern.

Edit: Win 10, 64bit

Edit: Made a typo with the coord

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Kyyttyy likes this.
  20. PurpGxd

PurpGxd Intergalactic Tourist

Just want to let anyone know that's interested in getting the alien worm gun know I found it on coordinates... X:376338500 Y:-597099011 ''Australis Mass VI''
    Windows 10, 64bit.

Soon as you spawn, go right, its quite a long way but you'll reach a laboratory of scientist and you have to reach the very top to get final chest.

[​IMG]