1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

anyone got glitch coordinates?

2. eefge

eefge Pangalactic Porcupine

does anyone has coordinates for 1.0 version??

3. Hawklaser

Hawklaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here is a useful one for those with Windows 10. Not sure what mode the game is running in as it didn't prompt when started it up.

The Algol Mire System (gentle star) X 799259244, Y -580775375
    Planets: 2 lush, 1 desert, 3 forests. 5 moons.

Now why this system is useful, is there are enough objects of interest to take care of all of the Floran, Hylotl, Avian, Apex mission scans, and just shy for the Glitch one. 1 Hylotol Mini dungeon, 2 Floran towns and Mini dungeon( one town on same planet as the dungeon) 2 Avian towns. 1 Apex town and mini dungeon(different planets), and 1 glitch town.

Had a lot of fun here, as was trying to do the Apex mission dungeon with tungsten armor and weapons found from the earlier missions. Had to upgrade armor to Durasteel via shop/floran mission in order to clear the Apex one. Best weapons have been a boomerang, a fire element spear that got either surface side or in floran, and a hammer from the avian mission. So its has been challenging progressing enough to see just how far the system would get me mission wise.

Edit: Adding more details since back in the system, and missed some things too such as a 2nd boomerang, and 4 upgrade modules. Order of finding going right to left on the planets,.

Planet 1(forest): Floran dungeon, Floran town, Apex town
    Planet 2 (forest): Avian town, Glitch town, Apex Lab
    Planet 3 (lush): Gate, mining camp
    Planet 4 (desert): Hylotl ruin, USCM prison
    Planet 5 (lush): Gate, Mining camp(safer to go right to get to the mining camp due to mountains between beam down and it going left.)
    Planet 6 (forest): Avian Town, Floran town.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    SpeedXaaa, downshock and Tamamo89 like this.
  4. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

Anybody find the alien worm gun yet?

5. quinzal

quinzal Space Hobo

Looking for a Glitch Dungeon Crawler complex. One of the huge things, complete with the brass pipes, animated gears, traps, etc.

6. Corverean

Corverean Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unless Loot generation is random I guess I'll start posting wherever I find upgrade modules here.
    Starting with:
    X: 388781028
    Y: -385398955
    Rotanev Myriad I
    Just go a little bit to the left and you can find a Upgrade Module.
    Edit #1: On the nearby planet of Rotanev Myriad IV - a There is a trumpet and in the small underground bunker beneath the trumpet there is a Upgrade Module.
    Edit #2: On Rotanev Myriad IV - a To the right there is a Dark Chasm that has a chest that also contains a Upgrade Module.
    Edit #3: On Rotanev Myriad IV - a To the right after the Dark Chasm there is a Iron Chest in three blocks of water, that ALSO contains another Upgrade Module.
    Edit #4 On Rotanev Myriad Iv - a Just explore the entire planet, there are SO MANY UPGRADE MODULES HERE.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  7. Princessy

Princessy Void-Bound Voyager

I'm going to assume the accessories and items found has a 50/50 chance of being discovered by other players . . .
    With that being the case I would love to see some coordinates if anyone finds some lovely clothing and items! ♡
    {i.e. wedding dress, monocle, helmet, cute weapons, etc.} I've been snooping around everywhere to see updates!

8. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't seem to find the Apex Village, I did find the abandoned Apex lab though, but it didn't get me enough for apex scanning.

9. Hawklaser

I think it was on the same planet as the Hylotl dungeon, not in the system anymore to double check. I do know it is in that system somewhere, as I had to go to it after the lab, and never left the system until needed the last lil bit for Glitch. Going right should be the faster way to it from what I remember, as I usually go left and was the last one I found on its planet before looping.

Edit: Was wrong on location here, its on a different planet in the system. Put more details in original post.

10. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[FROZEN] Clio Legion II
    X: 482043734, Y: 778214797

Apex Village (On the surface, can't miss it easily. I went left.) (Got this from my randomizer in my sig, somehow)

==================

[JUNGLE] Alnasl Mire VI
    X: 471961306, Y: -749221005

HUGE Glitch Castle (We're talking, like, two castles in one or something)
    Large Glitch Village

Sadly, starting from NO Glitch scans, this was not enough to complete it (just have like... 8 pixels worth of scan progress bar left.)

==================

[SCORCHED] Rana Wake I
    X: 363441980, Y: -547105883

Weird stuff all around. Entire planet is an abandoned city.
    ??? Guy being a friendly "..." dialog-toting guy. Found a Shadow Cape next to it.
    Hive Biome
    Avian Ruin to the right of spawn.

==================

[VOLCANIC] Gamma Majoris I
    X: 36441951, Y: -547105882

Large Glitch Castle, had one scan object that the other one above didn't have at least (high up.)

pixe likes this.
  11. twentytentacles

twentytentacles Void-Bound Voyager

anyone find a gauntlet?

12. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh boy, I forgot about this thread, and I already found a ton of goodies.
    Oh well, I'll see what I can record. Looking to find the Alpaca set.

Also, shouldn't we reset the thread with 1.0? A lot of results in this thread no longer work now.

13. knightsofnee

knightsofnee Void-Bound Voyager

Where'd you find the boomerangs? I've scoured the system and can't even find 1! =(

14. ushy

ushy Void-Bound Voyager

Mendragol Morass V
    Threat - Inconceivable
    Scorched

X: 482043724 Y: 778214769

Floran village, few undergroud rusty bunkers and buildings, glitch dungeon with two rare decorations ( 2x treasure barell, royal decree), many chests with manipulator modules/tech cards

dont dig undergroud so i dont know what is there.

edit. all planets in that system are worth explore

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

16. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

People should remember that chests found in buildings are randomized. Chests in the open are not.

17. Hawklaser

I can't remember where I got the first one, but I had that one before doing the Avian Mission Dungeon(most likely on 1,2,4,or 6 if I didnt get it from the floran mission as those were the only ones I had been on at that point, and pretty certain it wasn't from a lush planet, and it may not have been in a surface chest). The 2nd one I found in a chest that was buried, yet visible from the surface or another chest by using alt to highlight things on x2 zoom, sorry I didn't jot down the planet.

18. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm having trouble finding the right wheel piece, i know it's in a mission. Anybody know which but not where? I would rather find it myself but a little guidance would help. :)

19. Mr.PotatoFudge

Mr.PotatoFudge Phantasmal Quasar

[Ocean] Markeb Myriad III
    X: -909573278, Y: 320172918

their is one hylotl thing on an island its a farm and it contains 1 things thats useful for the hylotle quest

under the sea their is a hylotle city that has two underground loot chambers

20. Sh4dowWalker96

Sh4dowWalker96 Big Damn Hero

Mission 4, Apex.