1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Accurina

Accurina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, so reset then explored both planets again.

On Muhlifain Express IV-a, the alien planet one in the first post I found the same chest with the stun glove blueprints, it's a cheeky little fellow, the pic on where to find the chest is in the spoiler below
    [​IMG]
    Cheeky lil' fellow, you can't escape my loot radar! ... although I did miss it the first time I reset the planet, had to recheck the old world then go back.

Regarding my second post, Sadalbari Mass I-b, it turns out the chest contents in the small buidings were randomised, so I just lucked out the stun glove blueprints, sorry about the mix up there :nurusad:

[​IMG]
    I swear it was right here! honest!

Edit: accidentally editted out the os and version I use, windows 7 and normal launcher.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Nazja likes this.
  2. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Found it on the Windows 64-bit OpenGL version, but maybe I just missed it in the other game versions. :p

Thank you very much for going back and taking a screenshot. That chest certainly is a cheeky lil' fellow. :D

3. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Yeah i was using 64-bit now, because i totally HAVE issues with status pods, on normal 32-bit of course. :catface:

4. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

Win7 x64

X 947601761 Y -647886679
    Cruithne Wake II
    Type: Arid (savannah) with bone biome. Subterranean ice with scientific outposts.
    Population: Sporadic houses, Avian village with market
    Dungeons: Avian Tomb
    Treasures: hunter jacket, bone pistol, bone recipes (door, coffin bed, chair).

X 947601785 Y -647886678
    Hydrae Expanse V
    Type: Arid with Rainbow biome.
    Population: Apex village, Avian village with market, sporadic neutral houses
    Treasures: Orange paintgun blueprint

Hydrae Expanse II-a
    Type: Pink Desert with Tar sub-biome
    Population: Avian village with market
    Treasures: Tar Lantern blueprint, Prehistoric fur tail, Sabertooth helmet, Cactislammer

Hydrae Expanse IV-a
    Type: Forest with Flower sub-biome
    Population: Avian village with market
    Treasures: Flower lamp, Strange flower box blueprints, Flowery pants, Flowery vines, Flowery mask, Hard hat, Hiker jacket
    Dungeons: Apex Testing facility

X 947601796 Y -647886678
    Thanatos Sigma VI
    Type: Dark Planet
    Dungeons: Flying ship
    Treasures: Dark disguise shirt, pants, cape, Larva mask, Larva legs, Hive chair blueprint

Thanatos Sigma IV
    Type: Dark Planet
    Dungeons: Two Apex Research facilities, Flying ship
    Treasures: Larva Legs, larva Chest, Scientist glasses

X 947601817 Y -647886683
    Orionis Basin IV
    Type: Ocean
    Population: Hylotl houses
    Treasures: Pirate Bandana

Orionis Basin I-a
    Type: Ocean
    Population: Hylotl houses
    Treasures: Stun Glove recipe, Water Sword, Rock Organ

X 947601821 Y -647886683
    Spica Cluster IV-a
    Type: Desert with Tar sub-biome
    Dungeons: Apex Test lab, Apex Research facility
    Treasures: Sabertooth Helm, Sabertooth spear, Prehistoric Wooly Pants, Music Box, Accordion, Microphone (female), Cactislammer

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  5. Briansey

Briansey Big Damn Hero

Hello beautiful people! I'm in serious need of an oboe, can someone tell me where to find one?
    Stable version, normal launcher, win 7 x64
    Thanks! :)

EDIT: I also need a flute! Thank you very much!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  6. Sovone

Sovone Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 10 (x86)

If you're looking for a Midnight planet, this what I found:
    Australis Expanse I - a
    x: -1 y: -6

Barely explored (at least by me), but known to have an airship, a hive biome, and a shadow shrine that is home to an elusive Shadow Spirit.
    You will spawn inside a small cave in the hive biome, so beware of that. If you head a bit to the west (right) out of the hive, you will find the airship. Head even farther west and you will make it to the Shadow Shrine.

7. Leafenzo

Leafenzo Void-Bound Voyager

for anyone looking for a glitch codex i found two here:
    x:63479815
    y:883118373
    dexter wake I
    go left

also in a system nearby i found some guitars
    x:63479894
    y:883118382
    aladfor rim II-a
    has 2 acoustic guitars and 1 electric bass guitar

each of these villages have a couple glitch globes but i forget if those are needed for anything.

8. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

Shedar Basin II-a
    X: 789593955
    Y: -47267498
    -Windows 7-
    Contains: Frog House at spawn, another to the left a short ways, avian temple further to the left, glitch castle to the far right.
    Notable loot includes two glitch codexes, might be more that I missed.

9. specter9877

specter9877 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I dont know how useful any of this is, seeing as I havent found many if anyone using windows 10. (skimmed through the pages, looking for a USCM base the underground one for windows 10.)
    But I found three noteworthy coordinates.. all in one system
    [​IMG]

The volcanic planet has an apex research lab (the type that you would go into on older versions to find the tesla guns.) The midnight planet to your immediate left is a huge hive biome, in the middle of the biome there is a large floran prison.

In the same system (Suhail swarm IV) is a medium sized dead planet, containing a large USCM prison to the immediate right. and glitch wizard tower at spawn.

The type of planet I'm looking for is one with the dead city background. (Dead/Poison ocean thing.) that has a USCM base close to spawn.
    [​IMG]

that background^
    Also
    in this planet there is a huge glitch castle to the right again, planet III of the system, another dead planet with a midnight planet beside it, has a crystal biome right when you beam down[​IMG]

to the left on the dead planet on III there is a avian tower, the gold one

Same system, planet I has another prison to the right

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    MissPanderp likes this.
  10. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could someone please help me locate a rainbow cape and/or a rainbow hood. I already did a search on this forum for the coordinates already posted for these items, and they are either outdated, contained no solar system or planet info, or when I went there, there was nothing there. Does anyone know accurate coordinates for either of these objects.

11. nOsiOh

nOsiOh Intergalactic Tourist

Kuro Rest II

X: 895174525 Y: -262221868

Finally found a unicorn mask, been searching all day. Also found a rainbow chest blueprint, a violin, and a bright piano.

[​IMG]

Edit: forgot to say my os is win7 64bit

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  12. DeadlySmoke121

DeadlySmoke121 Intergalactic Tourist

I need glitch castle coordinates windows 8.1 64 bit

13. DeadlySmoke121

DeadlySmoke121 Intergalactic Tourist

these are coordinates to a prison looking place for that sing the generator is on the second building starbouns.PNG

Kezeal likes this.
  14. Wisty

Wisty Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anyone know where I can get a retro oven?
    windows 10, 64bit latest stable update: Glad giraffe

15. Sinbiosin

Sinbiosin Space Spelunker

Win 7,
    Glad Giraffe,

Saw Chakram BP,
    Lunarang BP,
    Boiler backpack item,
    and some other cool items.

-759177971 -77350086 Folcetta Basin V

16. TheGlitchPrince

TheGlitchPrince Space Hobo

I need coords for the rainbow cape please.

17. Hippopotaska

Hippopotaska Space Hobo

Rainbow Cape and Human Base(U.S.C.M) Locations
    The coordinates
    -X: -638519736
    -Y: -444259023
    The Planet
    -Thalia Delta III
    The System
    -Thalia Delta System
    The Star Type
    -Eccentric star
    ---------------------------
    You will find the Rainbow Chest when you go to the left side of the planet, if you want to find the Human base just continue your journey to left. I hope that my knowledge was useful. Have fun ^^

18. Caiisy

Caiisy Void-Bound Voyager

This planet has radiation Starname: Glowygos Rift Planet: Glowygos Rift VI Cords are. X: 784851163 Y: 731886189 This planet contains Tiger Vanity - Tiger Hat, Tiger Tail, Avian Ship, Diamond Pickaxe, 8 Matter Manipulator Components, Giant Flower Biomes -All of this you can find if you head to the right- -Keep going- NOTE: Tiger Vanity, Head and Tail are in seperate chests.

Extra: Starting Crate at spawn point, Keep going to the right after the avian ship and after the small flower biome you can find a small floran tower with a NPC, and a traditional paper lamp hanging on it. After small tower, to the right there is a small wooden place with a sleeping bag and campfire

-Hopefully this works!- -Windows 8.1/64Bit-

-Crossfire

NOTEEEE: UNSURE BUT I ALSO THINK THIS PLANET CARRIES HAZMAT PANTS :D

my reddit version of this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/4am4fm/starbound_glad_giraffe_cords_tiger_vanity_avian/

19. Count Chocula

Count Chocula Void-Bound Voyager

i think the rainbow chests are random, i went there and found a rainbow chest with a chair blueprint in it. i did find the base and a hunter jacket and pants.

20. ForemostCrab7

ForemostCrab7 Void-Bound Voyager

Seriusly! how are you even seppouse to find a damn USCM Prison when every damn cords ive found either doesnt work or demands the suit upgrade to resist the damn weather!?
    ive litherly spent over 8 hours looking for a planet that doesnt demand the upgrade to find a bloody USCM Prison but they always end up being fkn bunkers! whos idea was it to make them so rare to find?! i mean ffs there gotta be over a couple thousand of solar systems to vist, make them more common dammit!

incase it wasnt obvius yes im pretty pissed since ive spent such a damn long time looking for one but i can never do it, so if i never find one so i can advance then WTH is even the point in still playing the fkn game...