1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Yobi

Yobi Space Spelunker

What os do you play on? I'm 64bit Open gl

2. moo3sam

moo3sam Void-Bound Voyager

i think so

3. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Im not usually use open gl, because i always normal 32-bit. :3

4. Yobi

Yobi Space Spelunker

Moon emblem if you go right on this planet, multiple mountains so be careful. Then keep going right for an apex lab, lots of enemies like the tomb. Good luck! Hope its there. ^-^ / X 929968485 Y 15241684 ( Windows 64-bit Open Gl)
    2015-12-26_00002.jpg

5. moo3sam

moo3sam Void-Bound Voyager

thanks

Yobi likes this.
  6. Accurina

Accurina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Windows 7, Glad Giraffe update 3

Found a rainbow hood, the greatest hood that ever existed, other than that I found a hunters knife, which isn't the greatest back thing that ever existed, but it's there.

Coordinates here ( in spoiler )

[​IMG]

Found on the first rainbow chest, head right from spawn. The hunters knife is also in a pod chest on the surface to the right of spawn. Also a rainbow table blueprint, it's in a rainbow chest below underground another rainbow chest. There is also a glitch village to the right of the rainbow biome, there is a codex there too.

[​IMG]

EDIT:

On the ocean planet there, I found 4 water swords ( I guess their good for looking good? I dunno, personally don't like them ) a dinosaur hat, a tricone hat, a water gun, a Hawaiian skirt and 2 pirate hats+a pirate shirt. didn't take any screenshots cause too lazy though sorry :(.

Also if my memory is correct there is an ice pick in the snow world there, don't quote me on it though ( Novakids are known to have bad memories )

now if only I could find instruments that weren't dupes...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  7. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

Win7 x64

X 947601727 Y -647886704
    Planet type: Arid (Savannah) with Rainbow biome
    Landscape: highly billowy, mesas & ravines. Grappling hook is highly recommended.
    Settlements: Sporadic. Apex, Glitch & Floran population. No merchants.
    Dungeons: Apex Testing Lab

Interesting treasures: Back-placed hunting knife. Located in one of the abandoned houses on the surface.

X 947601728 Y -647886687
    Planet Type: Jungle with swamp sub-biome
    Settlements: Frogg village, merchants
    Dungeons: Kluex Tower, Floran Prison

Interesting treasures: Hazmat suit parts, Tiger suit parts, Tough suit parts, Swamp hat. All in surface chests.

Still wish I could find a colonize-able tropical planet that is NOT purple or pink.

Same coords.
    Planet type: Arid (Savannah)
    Landscape: highly billowy, mesas & ravines. Grappling hook is highly recommended.
    Settlements: sporadic neutral, Glitch village with Glitch merchants

Same coords. Epsilo Veil V
    Planet type: Jungle
    Settlements: none
    Dungeons: Kluex Temple, USCM Penal Colony

Interesting treasures: Tough suit parts, Teddy hat (surface chests).[DOUBLEPOST=1451390078][/DOUBLEPOST]X 947601740 Y -647886680
    Naos Beta IV
    Planet type: Arid (Savannah) with Colourful sub-biome
    Settlements: Floran village, sporadic houses
    Dungeons: Avian Tomb

Interesting treasures: Rainbow hood, Rainbow wood shirt, blue paintgun schematic (surface chests)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    zeskorion likes this.
  8. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

@MelOzone pls try to edit your post if you want to post consecutively, and keep the forum tidy :love:

9. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

Will do. Wish I knew in advance I would.

rhomboid likes this.
  10. Accurina

X: -948050916 Y: -833905052
    Alidsil Legion V

Claw glove blueprint in a wooden chest, it's at the top of a hill slightly underground, you don't need to dig to get to it though, and an avian pirate ship

X: -948050915 Y: -833905049
    Sheraton Majoris IV-B

Found harmonica on the top of an outpost in a crate, not sure if it's random, also found a cyclops yeti shirt along with snow infantry hat and pants, all in outposts, if those don't intrest you that much theres also a floran prison there!
    stop giving me dupe instruments... please game

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  11. Taodan

Taodan Space Hobo

Anyone found a Glow Suit? Win8 x64 OpenGL

12. Relgap

Relgap Yeah, You!

To anyone looking for a dark cape on Glad Giraffe Windows 64bit, you're in luck!
    x: 880423668
    y: -834345993
    Fomalhaut Nest IV-b
    Walk right when you beam down and you should come across the only surface shadow chest on the planet rather quickly.

13. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

Anyone knows a location of a treasure map W7 64bit opengl? I juts give up its like those airships are nonexistent in my world, I ahve not found a single one yet. And would need multiple ones for various chars. Why is it suddenly such a pain to find them since they moved only to risky and above planets? And the frog villages seem to not have the map -.-

14. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Item spawn is always random. :3

15. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

but the treasure map should be a fixed decoration in the airships at least (so it was in the past), so it should always be there.

16. drslimi

drslimi Void-Bound Voyager

I can confirm these are definitely great avian village coordinates and includes the golden ducky and works on my MAC OS X Glad Giraffe

Operating system: Windows 8.1 (works on Mac OS X too)
    Beta v. Pleased Giraffe (and glad giraffe) - Update 5

Planet is mostly avian village :party:but if you go further right you will find two rainbow chests containing:
    - Rainbow hood
    - Unicorn Head
    - Rainbow blueprints
    - Music box
    - Terminite

X: -424007654
    Y: -820466510

Alnasl Order II
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 3.03.17 PM.jpg

17. Accurina

Just uninstalled Frackin Universe, wasn't to my tastes, felt like it removed EVERY loot from the game, I mean in vanilla I complain about getting dupes but with FU I'm lucky if I even find a teleporter core! Pretty sure it's just me, so oh well, anyway with that out of the way I can now provide more coords! yayyyy

Windows 7, Normal launcher

The Muhlifain Express system
    X: 67250095 Y: 873032127

Muhlifain Express IV-a

Alien plant life planet

-STUN GLOVE BLUEPRINT WOOT, found in an alien chest next to a tree, sneaky lil guy almost slipped by me so keep your eyes peeled.
    [​IMG]

Look at that camouflage, how rude, not wanting people to get it's sweet sweet loot.

-Glitch Castle: Comes with the wizard legs and magic scroll, it's in the spoilers: Super secret harry potter chamber of secrets wall shackle basement, but you probably are going there for the golden loo, I know it.
    -eye bed and alien chest blue print, was one more blueprint there but used it too, don't remember.
    - optic nerve shirt and terrifying eye hat found in a tryhard's tower- I mean the eye people robot thingamajigs, you will know what I mean when you see it.
    - Human bunker, not sure if loot is randomized in them, but didn't find anything noteworthy.
    -SYMBIOTES THEIR SO CUTE OMG I'LL CATCH ONE AND NAME IT BLOBBY! (´▽`) ok not really a find here, but still can't argue their cute, not the headgear symbiote though, sorry to burst your bubble.

Muhlifain Express II-a

Toxic ocean planet, stock up on those poison antidotes, cause you will need it!

Their all found in chests at the bottom of the ocean, they are pretty hard to see though being buried underground and only having faint light and some even require you to move the screen down in order to see where the chests are! What a pain.

-Plague Doctor Mask
    -Hazmat Pants
    -Mutant chest and legs
    -Toxic waste ( back item )
    -Mutagen back pipe
    also some blueprints, used them the moment i got them so don't remember what they were, i think the chest and chair

Muhlifain Express I

Frozen Planet

-
    Acoustic guitar and flute in outpost buildings, don't worry their all on the surface
    - cyclops yeti shirt and pants
    -2 Human prisons, I mean, 2 is better than one right?
    - Steampunk biome, no cool vanity loot that I found though :<

Well, unless you really REALLY want that cyclops yeti outfit ( I don't judge, but that outfit? Fashion disaster! ) or don't have both instruments as dupe ( PS: Acoustic guitar is NOT the one you get from the outpost quest, that is the nylon guitar, they both almost look the same though ) you can just you know... let this planet go, just let it go, plenty of other planets to see.

Nazja and Faeryheart like this.
  18. Kajima

Kajima Phantasmal Quasar

Windows 8.1 64-bit, OpenGL 64-bit version

y 111111128

*that's 7 1's, FYI

Albaldah Cluster V - b
    Threat: Dangerous
    Planet: Midnight

Notable loot: single Shadow chest with full Dark Disguise (with cape), Larva Body in Hive chest

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  19. Accurina

Feeling a little toxic today, so explored a few toxic ocean planets

Windows 7, normal launcher

x: 67250097 y: 873032133

Sadalbari Mass I-b

Toxic ocean planet. You know, toxic ocean planets aren't that bad once you have plenty of antidotes on hand, loot isn't as hard to find as I thought too, chests are mainly found under pipes in certain formations. And remember, don't eat green mud! Especially if it's glowing.

Under the sea, down where it's better, down where it's wetter
    - Hazmat tank, mask and pants
    - Explosive barrel back item
    - 3 toxic flowers
    - 2 plague doctor masks
    - mutant chest and legs
    - toxic chair, lamp and table blueprints
    - you know, maybe you shouldn't take the fruits in the chests, I mean it's probably been there for like 99 years and it has literally been soaking in sewage for the entire time, that doesn't sound sanitary at all.

Sadalbari Mass III-b

beautiful forest planet

- the loot is the scenery, thats it. Nothing there, NOTHING

Sadalbari Mass VII-b

toxic ocean world

Well, unless you really want a full mutant set, I wouldn't recommend going here

-toxic waste back
    -5 mutagen back pipes, you know if you have 5 characters and really REALLY like it I guess
    -2 mutant heads, 1 mutant shirt and legs
    - toxic lamp and chest blueprint

Sadalbari Mass VII-d

Arid planet

- Bone sword
    - Terminite
    - bone coffin bed and chest blue print
    - thorn fruits
    - Hunters knife
    - Thorn fruits
    - Did I mention thorn fruits? Cause thats what there are plenty of in arid planets, THORN FRUITS EVERYWHERE

zeskorion likes this.
  20. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Which game version and OS do you use to play Starbound, Accurina? 64-bit? 32-bit? While I was able to find all the planets, I haven't been able to find either of the Stun Glove BPs.