1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

2. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Chests inside of structures have random contents, afaik.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  3. KatherineOfSky

KatherineOfSky Big Damn Hero

Darn! I wonder if, as Nazja said, they are indeed random. I would test it, but there are very few planets listed from the latest update. I'll keep an eye out for that item though...

4. KatherineOfSky

BTW, if anyone finds BP for the Frozen Boomerang, I would be much appreciative of coordinates :)

5. Ryumaru

Ryumaru Big Damn Hero

Found some more planets for Windows!

Intrapillium Prime System
    X: 570332370
    Y: -856380350
    Threat Level: Risky

Glitch Village with Codex

1-a
    Head right of the spawn, it's past a couple mountains.

Avian Airship

2-a
    Head left, past the swamp frogs.

Flower Bed BP + Gold Avian Tomb (Contains Ducky!)
    3-b
    Head right, it's the first chest you find. Keep going right for the tomb, you'll basically trip over the guards. If you keep going past the temple, the second chest you'll see on the surface will contain the Tough Pants.

Hazmat Shirt/Mask + Swamp Hat + Apex Maze
    3-c
    First chest heading left. The hat is further on, it's the second Large Primitive Chest in the frog village. The maze is basically right outside the village, and the Hazmat mask is in the first chest beyond that.

Hazmat Airtank + Floran Prison + Bone Xylophone + Gold Avian Tomb
    4-a
    Head left. It's in a submerged chest past the first frog house. The prison is a bit after the frog village. The xylophone is in a submerged weapon chest past the prison.

USCM Outpost
    4-c
    Just head right from the drop point; there's a couple chests right outside of it as a bonus.

Hazmat Pants + Buzzy Wings
    5-a
    Head left, past the USCM Outpost here. It's an Old Chest on a hill. The wings are in a Giant Flower Chest tucked into a hollow not far after that. There's also a Floran hunting grounds here.

6. KatherineOfSky

Spica Rest I
    x: 396988861
    y: 239953026

In the (underwater) chest to the right of the USCM Prison Colony:
    - Pipe Hat x2
    - Gauntlet

7. Nazja

There's one on Sadalsuud Legion V - a. (Thank you for finding it, Akiya)

The coordinates are 111111163, 111111124. If you head left you'll first reach an Avian Temple, followed by an Avian Airship and, finally, a small Glitch Castle with only one habitant, a glitch king. Between the Avian Temple and the Avian Airship, you'll find a BP for a Neo Chakram in one of the chests, and between the Avian Airship and the glitch king, you'll find the BP for the Frozen Boomerang, in another chest.

8. Bartek8artek

Bartek8artek Space Hobo

X=173641178 Y=41399462 Malkut Delta III
    OS=Windows 64-bit Glad Giraffe
    Full Larva set pants and chest right from beam down head left
    EDIT=
    Midnight planet so bring cold protection
    EDIT 2=
    even some bluprints
    EDIT 3=
    AND a glitch castle (this planet is unexplored so bonus facts woud be nice)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  9. NinjaKittens

NinjaKittens Orbital Explorer

X=-828843810 Y=98430052 Crucis Order VI

Windows 64-bit version Glad Giraffe

Loot: Bone Carving, 3 Glitch Codex's, Glow Pants, Light Bow.

If you walk immediately to the left when you spawn you will eventually find a chest with the glow pants in it, the light bow is underground (sorry I'm not quite sure where, but I know it's not too far after the previous chest) everything else in the glow biome I either haven't found or isn't that noteworthy, if you continue walking you will eventually reach a glitch town with a glitch codex sitting in place of a table near the end of the town you come in, other glitch codex's are scattered about. The bone carving is in a floran village not too far away from the glitch one.

I hope this helped anyone who wanted to complete those quests but didn't want to spend tons of time collecting fuel :p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  10. KatherineOfSky

Are the chests underground? I searched around the entire planet, even through the whole depth of the ice layer, but didn't find either blueprint. (Are we using different versions, maybe? I'm running the Windows 64-bit version.)

11. Nazja

Some are underground, but you should be able to see them without having to dig down. Maybe you were there during the night.

I know that the coordinates are for Windows 64-bit, so that shouldn't be the problem.

I'll go to the planet again, on another character, and post images of the locations. (I deleted the planet, so the chests should be full again.)

Edit:
    For some reason I still haven't managed to find the chakram chest again...

Anyways, this is the Boomerang chest. To the left is the glitch king, and to the right you'll find the airship. There were also some bandits at this location.
    [​IMG]

Edit2:
    I know why I couldn't find the Chakram BP again. It was in the Ice chest, in the Prism Biome. Since it was found inside of what counts as a "micro-dungeon", the chest's contents were random. This time I found another blueprint and a guitar.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  12. KatherineOfSky

@Nazja, thank you so much for your effort -- I really appreciate it.

I found the same area... but for some reason, it is solid (not a cave), and there's no chest. (I also double-checked with fullbright on). I wonder if somehow chest spawns got more randomized in the latest patch?

[​IMG]

13. Nazja

That's weird. Maybe it's because, despite playing on a Windows 64-bit system, I'm playing on the regular OpenGL version, instead of the 64-bit version?

14. KatherineOfSky

Ahh, that could be the difference. Maybe I should try deleting that planet, then launching the game in OpenGL version and see if it appears? (I'll try that in a bit).

edit: Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Thank you @Nazja! I deleted the planet, launched the game in regular OpenGL, and sure enough, the chest was right there!

Thank you again for your help!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  15. Bartek8artek

Bartek8artek Space Hobo

What about OS and Version?

16. KatherineOfSky

Win 64-bit (regular)
    x: 111111146
    y: 111111104

Vega Mass VI
    - Orange Paintgun BP (the chest is just inside the hill - a left-entrance cave)

Vega Mass VI - b
    Head to the rainbow biome, to the right:
    - Green Paintgun BP
    - Rainbow Sword
    - Rainbow wood helmet

17. Frost HYdra

Frost HYdra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone have coordinates of Human Mech Tech blueprint for Spirited Giraffe

18. Lord_Derpington

Lord_Derpington Void-Bound Voyager

To anyone looking for Glitch Codex or just wants to clear a castle.

Beeblebrox Delta III (The big volcanic one)

Coords:
    X: 929968493
    Y: 15241688

To the right of where you beam down, past 2 lakes of lava and a couple mountains. There should be a castle there, and I counted 5 codex.
    Also, watch out for the end of the first mountain where you spawn, there is a bit of a drop.

Os Win 7 64bit

Game Version: Glad Girraffe

19. Yobi

Yobi Space Spelunker

Windows 64 bit (Open gl)
    AWESOME PLANET!

X (183421219) Y (-256642654)
    Chara Veil System II (2) (Radiation)
    Threat: Risky
    Half Tropical / Half Swamp
    Go Left and you will find some surface chest
    You will eventually find a Avian Tomb! With multiple golden duckies! (other gold stuff for the gold lovers) make sure to explore the whole thing!
    But wait! Don't leave yet, go left after the tomb you will find the first of not 1 but 6, (I think even 7) Frog vendors, yes they sell junk but hey they are awesome and 2/6 sell the fairy lights and most of the houses have lights you can steal (borrow). Also check the houses for the treasure maps very obvious but I saw 2!
    Enjoy the planet! Also keep going left there might be more I just stopped at the frogs to buy a teleporter!
    (Frog and Alligator pets to capture if you're into that sorta pokemon trainer thing)
    :fishbowl: :kitten:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    KatherineOfSky likes this.
  20. moo3sam

moo3sam Void-Bound Voyager

moon emblem plz