1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Archangelx5

Archangelx5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well... I've been to that place and I can't find it for some reason. Sorry to offend you but yeah never did state I've searched there before. (Meteor raining down doesn't help either) Hopping there would be other coordinates.

2. pepofaec

pepofaec Void-Bound Voyager

Aaaah and just a little above that system is "horsebutt waste"

3. Akhaadi

Akhaadi Big Damn Hero

Beta v. Pleased Giraffe - Update 5
    Planet Name: Algenubi Wake I - b
    X: -697587455
    Y: -397377796

It's in an Eccentric star system, and the climate is snowy, Moderate difficulty level.

If you keep wandering to your left from the drop point you will come across a Glitch village with some Glitch Codices (plural of Codex in case you didn't know), and some pretty useful supplies found in the storage containers. A little more left of the village are some pods with some good items, and even farther out there are some more chests littered about, and a High-Tech chest with a Teleporter Core.
    If you keep going left from there, or if you go right from spawn you will come across an Apex Laboratory maze.
    Of course, that's just the overworld. When I went underground I found a few breakable deposits of gold, diamonds, and silver, and there were a few chests scattered around the underground, There is also a door leading to a challenge room which is pretty damn easy.
    There's probably a bunch more stuff if you're more thorough in your searching and exploring

4. Sebulous

Sebulous Space Hobo

How do I use these coordinates? I know where to input them but when I do it shows me star systems and I'm not sure which one the listed planets are in.

5. pepofaec

pepofaec Void-Bound Voyager

@Sebulous - Normally the coords are accompanied by roman numerals and a name. The name is obviously the system you're to be entering.
    Once entered just hover your cursor over the planets and the Roman numerals will show up as well.
    Once you find that and enter the system there may be a, aa and so on when you hover over those.
    So if i presented "horsebutt IV aa" to you it would just be a matter of loading the presented coordinates and mousing over the planets

6. Sovone

Sovone Void-Bound Voyager

Can I get coordinates to a Floran village?

7. Jake_Kulp

Jake_Kulp Big Damn Hero

People will normally list planet names telling you which ones to go to.
    [​IMG]
    For example you can see that the planet I have highlighted here is a satellite of the Sadalsuud Veil I, so it's given a letter subname to distinguish it from the center planet.

8. Jingy

Jingy Intergalactic Tourist

Windows 10
    Pleased Girrafe

Korvin Expanse V
    Alien - Risky
    x: 52
    y: 54

Start making your way to the right until you come up to a flesh biome. There are about 4 chests there with blueprints for all your fleshy furniture needs.

Next up there is a
    Glitch Castle with both items you need for the Glitch related Outpost quests (Codex for The Good Book and Globe for Pale Blue Dot)
    Make your way towards the highest point on the right side of the castle. Inside the royal chest there you can find both pieces for the
    WIZARD ROBE!
    At the higest point of the left side, inside another royal chest, you can find the
    WIZARD HAT!

After you've massacred, looted and demolished the castle at your heart's desire, continue right. You'll come up to a
    Floral Hell (prison) dungeon.
    Not much to see there (no bone carving I'm afraid), but the money and loot from the guards and prisoners are a nice little financial boost.
    Make your way to the lower left corner of the dungeon. A bit to yor right there is a mini dungeon with electricity on the walls and a chest. You'll be able to
    see it (and hear it) right away, so dig a bit and you'll reach it.

The rest of the planet has loads of chests on or very close to the surface.

9. SunnyBrightside

SunnyBrightside Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've been looking for this cache, and I can't seem to find a hood. I DID find a chest with a cape in it, though. Anyone have a screenshot of the chest and where? Or a description of where to dig? Maybe I'm just on on the wrong OS? I'm on Win 10.

10. Faunatic

Faunatic Space Hobo

Thanks so much! I also finally got the Golden Ducky from here.

drslimi likes this.
  11. Nova The Kid

Nova The Kid Subatomic Cosmonaut

If anyone has Mac OSX coordinates for an Avian village / temple with a Golden Ducky that would be of great help! Thank you.

12. Squidy_Frykas

Squidy_Frykas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey ! I search a Star Cleaver ( Legendary sword ) But I don't got the time for search it, can someone give some coordinates for get it pls ? :nurunaughty:

13. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Has anyone found a Stun Glove Blueprint (outside of a village/dungeon)? If so, could I get some coordinates, please? :nuruhappy:

14. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hOI
    i'm looking for a few things and i'd like it if anyone had any coordinates for where i can get them. If you found any of these recently, see if you can figure out the co-ordinates.

1. Clothes. I still haven't found my old outfit yet.
    • Red Hood
    • Red-belted Pirate Pants
    2. A pirate map for the quest
    3. Avian villages (I need their blocks!)

15. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Avian villages:
    Torcularis Cluster I
    -81, -3

Chara Nexus IV
    -105, 57

Avian ship (and map):
    Sheratan Majoris I - a
    880422159, -834303124

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

if you want them pants, you are going to need to kill some pirates in an avian ship. the hood you can probably dye from a bandit hood

17. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Nej, they are both lootable from chests. The red hood was in the game before dyeing and the pants can be found on ocean planets sometimes.

18. KatherineOfSky

KatherineOfSky Big Damn Hero

Bonabopn likes this.
  19. Ryumaru

Ryumaru Big Damn Hero

If anyone's looking for an AVIAN TOMB in Pleased Giraffe, I found one on a Mostly Harmless planet.

Almach Sigma IV
    X: 570335396 Y: -856380357

Keep heading left from the drop point. It has Moon Emblems aplenty and there's even a fairly easy Challenge Door hidden under one of the passages - you'll be able to see the glow of the door no problem.

20. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

My old coordinates, wouldn't work on current update.