1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Omniwolf

Omniwolf Orbital Explorer

Damn, oh well, dosen't matter! Ill find one someday!

2. jojobunny

jojobunny Lucky Number 13

Windows 7 64-bit

x -860158516
    y -550112800
    Baomra Nexus V - a

Going left from spawn, you'll see lots of mushroom homes :)
    2 NPCs sell mushroom hats, Agaran Gilled Hat & Agaran Agaric Hat
    Somewhere beneath the homes (you gotta follow the underground paths that have been dug through a bit already), there will be a shroom chest which contains a Mushroom sword (that goes poof poof poof when you attack) and a crafting schematic.

:D

it has many pretty nice purple and pink trees toooo

3. jojobunny

Ah I'm excited to share this:
    64-bit Windows 7
    x -860158516
    y -550112800
    Baomra Nexus VIII
    [​IMG]

I was excitedly running through the world taking screenshots like a tourist so I can't say exactly where most of these are, but
    From spawn point I walked rightward first:
    1. Koto - an instrument found in a wooden chest
    then I died near some rainbow trees so I walked leftward from spawn after:
    2. Puddle Hat, River Breastplate, River Leggings (putting all of it on makes you look like a japanese samurai) - from a merchant
    3. Hunter's Knife (a backpiece) - from a wooden chest in a house on stilts
    4. Wedding Dress (just the chest, unfortunately :() - found in a large wooden crate
    5. A very nice Floran Community which contains...
    6. Bone Carving (!!!! needed for the quest!) - in one of the biggest tree-looking houses
    7. Rainbow Wood
    8. Grapes & Grape seeds - around the rainbow tree area, for people who want grapes :)
    9. Rainbow Table Blueprint - found inside a Rainbow Chest around the rainbow trees
    10. 2 Lead Guitars - from a chest at the end of a challenge mission. This one requires you to dig downwards quite a bit. I can't remember the exact position, but at the last rainbow tree or so I started digging downwards. When you see a fuckton of bones, go a bit right from that. Hopefully you can find it :(
    11. Skeletal Wings - from a Bone Chest. This one is also pretty deep underground. You gotta keep digging downwards after you see bones and bones and bones and literally everything around you is bones. If only starbound had a mini map for the world itself x(

some screenshots:

1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    9. [​IMG]
    10. [​IMG]
    11. [​IMG]

I hope this helps!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Faeryheart likes this.
  4. tforoforp

tforoforp Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone find Corrosive Gun and Alien Laser Gun?

Win 7 32-bit Stable

5. B-Wrecka

B-Wrecka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey there, just wanna say thanks for sharing this, I've been looking for an underground Bone biome for some time for the loot. I wanna confirm that the Skeletal Wings is indeed there, but it'll be difficult to find, the biome is HUGE.

I wanna add that there are 6 other Bone Chests in that biome, and these are the key Bone loot that I found, I don't have screenshots of their exact location since I was just running amok looking for the Skeletal Wings.

1. Goat Skull Mask
    2. Bone Rifle
    3. Bone Chest Blueprint
    4. Bone Bed Blueprint
    5. Bone Rifle
    6. Bone Sword
    7. Skeletal Wings

[​IMG]

Every other loot on the surface was randomized, like I got Hunter Pants instead of the Hunter Knife, other than that it was a good haul! Thanks again, keep sharing cool findings, peace!

Oh by the way, if anyone has coordinates to a place where I can find Bone Pistols and a Bone Shotgun, I'd appreciate it!

6. jojobunny

@B-Wrecka, I'm glad it helped you ^-^

64-bit Windows 7
    x -860158519
    y -550112800
    Beartonias Legion VI

The immediate spawn point is on a Mushroom Patch/ Agaran Biome
    Walking right you will see 3 shroom chests:
    The 1st one is on surface level
    The 2nd one is underground - follow the ready made paths, don't have to dig much
    The 3rd one is also on surface level

Items I got:
    1. Shroom Lamp Blueprint
    2. Shroom Bed Blueprint
    3. Shroom Chair Blueprint
    4. Shroom Door Blueprint
    5. Wild Fungus Skirt
    6. Agaran Waxcap - from a merchant
    7. Shroom Disguise Mask - from a merchant
    8. Agaran Gilled Cap - I honestly don't know where I found this, it just appeared in my inventory

Keep walking and you will see 2 Apex Mini Dungeon lab thingies, if you're into that kind of thing. There will be 3 chests in each one. Notably you can get a rocket launcher. Other than that bwehhh.

The little planet next to it, Beartonias Legion VI - a
    contains a full Wild Fungus Set found in shroom chests.

7. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Has anybody found a Hood with Ears? I'm desperate to find one.

8. tforoforp

tforoforp Void-Bound Voyager

There's someone on page 41 has found it. Check that page for more detail

Coordinates
    y -715218938

REMPE FORMATION IV - b

9. jojobunny

64-bit Windows 7
    x -860158496
    y -550112797

Utharex Gamma VII - a
    Leftward from spawn, at the end of the mixed race village,
    1. Terminite - in a chest

Much further down (probably closer rightward from spawn) is a rainbow mini biome, with 2 Rainbow Chests
    2. Rainbow Chair Blueprint

Attached Files:

10. jojobunny

64-bit Windows 7
    x -860158496
    y -550112797

Utharex Gamma VI - a
    Walking leftward
    1. Floran underground dungeon
    - contains Bone Carving
    2. Huge SURFACE!! Bone Biome! About 4 chests or so on surface level it was amazing
    - Bone Chair Blueprint
    - Bone Chest Blueprint
    - Bone SwordX3
    - Bone Bed Blueprint
    3. Avian Town
    - contains Golden Ducky

11. B-Wrecka

A small but interesting find, a couple of Butterfly Wings in a Giant Flower Chest on the surface, though I'm not sure if it's persistent or random for each player since surface chests tend to have randomized loot.

THE PERSEI VEIL SYSTEM

Coordinates
    y -41034390

PERSEI VEIL VI

[​IMG]

The wings are in a chest just right of an Avian Tomb, there is also a Banana Mask and a Berry Hat in two other Giant Flower Chests on the surface somewhere, if you're into that sorta stuff.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is also a really nice and large USCM Bunker there with a layout and items I rarely see, an Egg Chair, Basic Oven and Basic Bath.

[​IMG]

12. B-Wrecka

@jojobunny Thanks again for sharing the cool stuff!

Weird though, I don't know if surface loot is randomized for each player when the world is generated, or if they just get jumbled up between planets. I found the Bone Sword and Terminite on Utharex Gamma II - a instead of the planets you listed, also found a Bone Pistol instead of the sword and another Terminite as well as Apex Apartments and a Floran Village on Utharex Gamma II, still good finds though!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  13. Tetrahexahedron

Tetrahexahedron Void-Bound Voyager

Am wondering if anyone has found any slime biomes? Looking for blueprints/costumes in the chests.

14. B-Wrecka

I've found heaps but I don't got any coordinates at the moment, I find them easiest to locate on the ocean floor of Ocean planets, the Slime Caves are usually visible or is even sometimes part of the ocean floor.

15. jojobunny

@B-Wrecka yeah that's a little confusing, I have no idea how it works :( Glad that you found the items though!![DOUBLEPOST=1444565452][/DOUBLEPOST]64-bit Window 7
    x -860158496
    y -550112797
    Utharex Gamma IX

Immediately in one of the crates rightward from spawn,
    1. Pixel Hero Pants (it's like superman undies)

There is also a Bone Biome further down, and a Floran community
    2. Terminite/ Floran Skull/ Bone crafting recipes (bone biome boxes)
    3. Hunter's Trousers (in one of the boxes)
    4. Harp (in one of the chests in a floran house)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  16. StarSquirrel555

StarSquirrel555 Orbital Explorer

Windows 7
    Utharex Gamma IX
    X -860158496
    Y -550112797
    The cool things on this planet, are after either an avian village, or a mixed race village, on the top of a little cliff, there was a chest with a rare hammer, Terminite. Also as I mentioned above, 2 villages.[DOUBLEPOST=1444652542][/DOUBLEPOST]Windows 7
    Kurhah Minoris II
    X -860158501
    Y -550112798
    First of all, if you start walking LEFT, there will be a USCM Dungeon,and keep walking, there will be many spring chests. If you go to a pool of water, not sure where, there will be a spring chest below it (perfectly visible) containing the vine arms vanity. If you kept walking left, or went back to spawn and walkd right, either way there would be ANOTHER USCM Dungeon.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  17. Fae

Fae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Has anyone found a planet that has a Winter Scarf? I would very much appreciate those coordinates. :love:

I tried Nerva's coordinates on the first page, but the solar system did not appear for me. :cry:

18. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

You probally would find on snowy planets, what these was on same sector as these radioactive planets, and better side is, because you don't need any protections. :3

Fae likes this.
  19. Fae

Fae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found one Bone Pistol and a Bone Shotgun in the same biome on the left side.
    I'm certain there is a second Bone Pistol in there as well; I'm just having trouble finding the wings... :cry:

20. B-Wrecka

Oh cool, might mean there's an area I've not explored yet, gee that is one massive Bone Cave. Darn, I should've dug straight up from the wings so it'd be easier to locate for others, but what helped me before was looking at the pic jojo posted which was the chest containing the wings is sitting on a pile of those bone blocks.

I just go around and causing bone cave-ins, those usually uncover a larger part of the cave that has no straight path to, might wanna try that. Keep searching, you'll come across it eventually, good luck!

Fae likes this.