1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Spancialosaphus

Spancialosaphus Void-Bound Voyager

Right, I was just on Spica Rim I (X -48135477, Y -213579769), Arid, Moderate (this is windows x64 opengl). Going R from spawn there's a humungous sprawling floran (not avian, d'oh) village with 2 sizes of drums in it, lots of instances. The guys there even play them. Further round there's an avian tower.

2. The Lombax

The Lombax Orbital Explorer

Thank you so much. I spent several hours going through 50+ planets and this really helped. if you ever need help, just message me and we could do some multiplayer.

3. h0130j03

h0130j03 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit on the latest stable update and I'm looking for a planet with a pink Avian living in a lone tower who says she misses "Kluex". I built a base there and forgot to replace my flag when I was moving it.

4. Makanix

Makanix Big Damn Hero

Of course I find this place after I completed the quests.

version Pleased Giraffe, Windows 64-bit

X:52
    Y:48
    The Melpomenia Delta System

Orbit I has a forest planet with both a Floran city and Avian city where you can find the bone carving and golden ducky respectively. The Floran city is on your right as soon as you beam down. The Avian city is a little ways past that and the golden ducky is in the very last house to the right. There is also an Apex lab to the left.

Planet I-a in that same orbit is a desert planet with a Glitch city to the right where you can get the glitch codex.

Orbit II also has a desert planet with a Glitch city. Go to the Left.

Orbit III had a desert planet. To the left will be a tall sandstone house with a chest in it. It gave me an upgrade module but I'm not sure if that's random or not. Below that are a few crates and I got an electric bass guitar from one. A ways past that is an Apex test chamber.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  5. Crackatiel

Crackatiel Guest

Found one! X: 973696648 Y:32706836 System: Mebsuta Gamma Planet: Mebsuta Gamma III Update Pleased Giraffe[DOUBLEPOST=1441280368][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Whoops, Didn't want a cat emoji ;-;

6. Saphykun

Saphykun Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 8.1 64-bit
    X=-824154769
    Y=359796823
    Aerocia Swarm, recommended Steel armor or higher

I: Head right for a Moon Emblem in the Avian Tomb
    Underground: Limestone/ice sub-biome

II: Head left for the Apex Obstacle Course. Head right for Apex Apartments.

III: Head left for... Alpacas! Under the first Alpaca house, there's a chest containing a Stone Bed Blueprint. Continue left for a USCM Base and Apex Apartments. The first igloo after (I think) the Apex Apartments contains a Snow Infantry Chest and Pants and 4 Matter Module Components.
    Digging down and a bit to the west from the spawn point, there'll be 2 challenge rooms in close proximity. A little to the right is a USCM arcade base and 1 challenge room nearby.

IIIa) Left: Sewer dungeon. Mushroom village with a surface Mushroom Chest containing a Shroom Chair Blueprint.

IIIb) Left: Rainbow biome, then Avian village for a Golden Ducky.

IVa) Left: Another Avian village. There'll be a chest under a bridge which contains a Teklacki Terrorcruncher (hammer) and 4 silver ore. Nothing exciting. :) Avian village connects to a Bioluminescent biome. Before the first mountain, there's a Glowfibre Chest near the surface containing a Glow Chair Blueprint.

VI: Left: Apex lab. Right for a Rainbow biome. At the base of the first mountain after descending, head to the opening on the left for a Rainbow Chest containing a Rainbow Table Blueprint. Apex Obstacle Course further right.

VIa): Left: USCM base, followed by Tar biome. Surfast chest contains a Tar Door Blueprint. There's an opening to an oil pool/cave after this chest: Dive in and make your way to the bottom of the pool for a chest containing a Tar Lantern Blueprint.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    princessnell likes this.
  7. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Found that most sought after of musical instruments, a Lead Guitar!
    Epsilon 19 Psc 416V
    X -119 Y 124
    Firey Star.
    A magma planet, the Guitar is in a surface Iron chest on the first island to the right of the one you beam down to.

8. NovaNeko

NovaNeko Space Hobo

Windows XP: 64-bit OS

Found Ocean World full of loot in a large cave underground

Alnilam Legion V
    X:964675701 Y:-455719844
    Threat: Moderate (bring a lot of medkits I know I did)

Just found a major flaw in this... everyone spawns at a different place so if you want to find spawn place I said there's a smaller island with only one tree to the left of it the island you need to start on looks like on the right side one block skinny and trees on it If you dont know just add me on steam and ill guide you through it Meowzery

Noteworthy Loot: Shotgun does 47 DPS but slow, Bio Staff- Shoots ball of light that bounces and does 50 DPS also illuminates the area a lot *has no stat some reason*, found a lot of diamonds and chest in the cave, found Water Sword (shoots out bubbles) just found Slave Sword lol in a cave (shoots out multicolored swords)

_FOR THE BIO STAFF_When you spawn go straight underwater until you drop down next to the sea floor (should see an abandoned house-ish things lol) go right until you see cobblestone .past the coal cluster, mine down (should see it with a flashlight) and go through it if you see a lone diamond in the wall you got it

, after that go right until you see a U.S.C.M lab and keep going right, you'll have to mine the walls until you get to see a narrow path going down (should see a tech chest and an iron chest)

keep going down until you see another iron chest, go down left and you'll see a man bunny statue mine under it until you get into water then go right, then down the drop, (you'll see a monkey zombie lab if you shine your flashlight below *barley though*)

under the lab you'll see two wooden chests keep going under until you see glowing green mushroom lights after you find that keep going left and try to find a purple chest (on a ledge *i think or remember lol*) * how you use it, it's a charge up of 1-2 seconds but cant go through walls, once your charged up you can't move and your cursor is different, release and have fun) :3 *armor influences damage*

_Bubble sword_ When you spawn go left past the island and sink down once you do go left until there is a sudden drop down (should be sand in the drop down if you find it correctly) after that mine right and theres the chest :3

_Slave Sword_ Found it in a cave left side *I'll update it later once I find myself out of this cave and mark it*

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Crackatiel likes this.
  9. Zar roc

Zar roc Void-Bound Voyager

These dont seem to work for me, could someone else post an Apex city coordinates?
    This is strange, becouse I got 8.1 windows and 64-bit...

10. Saphykun

... oh god. I put in the wrong Y coordinate. It should be 359796823. Sorry! Editing post with correction.

11. Floshua

Floshua Master Chief

Hey all!

I've been delaying this for too long.

I've been playing on Mac OS for a while. I have some useful coords for you :)

Beta v. Pleased Giraffe.

- Glitch Castle and Avian Tomb
    Coords:
    X= -209577754
    Y= -194839215
    Talitha Waste IV a

-Caustic Stag Helmet, Creeping mask and pants, and weird eye masks, pants and backpack. (all in surface chests or just below surface in beginning of caves.
    Coords:
    X= -98197565
    Y= -83183727
    I forgot to record the planet name... It was a Risky Tropical or Alien planet.

- Teddy Bear Hat!!
    Coords:
    X: -98197565
    Y: -83183727
    Gamma Atria 7277 V

- Teddy bear hat and almost full Hazmat suit (shirt and helmet..I got all the pants and tank on nearby tropical worlds)
    Coords:
    X: -98197577
    Y: -83183729
    Alpha Triaci 77 I

-Cyclops Yeti Mask, Ocarina in surface/ just below surface chests... AND Avian Airship!!! So happy I finally found one!
    Coords:
    X: -209577751
    Y: -194839203
    Duania Muster I - b

-USCM Prison, Glitch Castle, Floran Prison, Swamp villages w/ cool swamp clothing
    Coords:
    X: -562918214
    Y: 851940608
    Trianguli Formation III

:)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  12. NovaNeko

NovaNeko Space Hobo

The bio staff is in a purple chest its hard to find because its kinda hidden with the green lights

The bubble sword is way left in the area looks like there's a ceiling above it but there's no walls

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  13. OrionKresnya

OrionKresnya Void-Bound Voyager

I'm in need of an Avian airship, unfortunately I don't have any coords for one. Might someone be able to assist?

14. lulz01

lulz01 Space Hobo

Frozen Star
    excited by its name
    "The Sirius"
    coordinates:
    x: -98197548
    y: -83183735

MrToni300 likes this.
  15. Devrosaur

Devrosaur Space Hobo

Hey guys sorry if its the wrong place to ask but I've been looking for a Glitch castle for ever now and no luck, I appreciate there are a few co-ord here and they do work however they are miles away from where I am currently, other than hop around for a lifetime and use all my fuel trying to get to them, is there any other solution or is it merely keep on looking or hope someone posts co-ords that I am able to travel to?

16. Crackatiel

Crackatiel Guest

Finally I found a lead guitar!
    System: Zubenhakrabi Muster
    Planet: Zubenhakrabi Muster VI - a

I forget which chest it was found in but I know I went right.

17. NovaNeko

NovaNeko Space Hobo

Found an Avian Tomb for the moon emblem with a legendary hammer called Terminite

x
    : 964675696 y: -455719840

I just went left and the hammer is in a house

Found another Tomb

x: 96467592 y: -455719842
    Nekkar Swarm II -a[DOUBLEPOST=1441556451][/DOUBLEPOST]Found Floran base/idk for the Bone carving quest

x: 964675699 y: -455719858

Sulafat Cluster III

I just went far far left to find it

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  18. Saphykun

No matter how far the coordinates are, the maximum fuel you'll use is 1000. You'll get more than that amount of fuel by spelunking in moons :) So you don't have to hop from system to system. Just jump from wherever you are to where you want to go, and it will use no more than 1000. Hope that helps :D

You could always buy a teleporter if you don't ever want to lose your home planet and it gives you quick and fuel-free access to your planet :D

19. Drago132

Drago132 Aquatic Astronaut

so has anyone found a good bone hammer (a legendary hammer) for windows 64 bit pleased giraffe?

20. Strolchie

Strolchie Orbital Explorer

Version: Stable Pleased Giraffe
    Coordinates: X: 964675696 Y: -455719840
    Star type: Radioactiv Star
    System/Planet: Zerus Order VI
    Planet type: Alien
    Threat level: Risky

USCM Penal Colony right next to the spawnpoint