1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. attul

attul Space Spelunker

Has somebody coordinates to a ocean planet? Windows 64 Bit pls. I need 300 Kelp for the quest.

Or a nice planet to build a house? :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Im looking for a avian airship and a "carved big bone", likely floran-something, but i don't know what.

3. Spancialosaphus

Spancialosaphus Void-Bound Voyager

@Lintton: go back a page, my reply there has 3 airship planets in one system.

Close to that at X:-481345723,Y:-213579411 is Beta Beta Pavonis 0385 I which has a floran temple. The big bone is one of the big old horns in there.

@attul, look at a couple of eccentric stars, for me they seem to be a reliable source of moderate ocean planets. Just step off the island. Some of the fish can get a bit cross and bitey.

EDIT: correct system for floran temple, add coords

4. millig11

millig11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not an ocean planet, but I built my home base on this planet:
    Coordinates X: 49,Y: -8
    Albaldah Muster IV

It has an Apex Apartment/Village, an Avian Tower, and lots of mushroom houses and villagers. I also found a mini village underground where I picked up a stylish gnome hat.

Albaldah Muster V-a also looks like a good planet for a base. It has an Apex village and a Floran treehouse village.

Albaldah Muster V- has an Apex Village, Apex Research Center, Glitch village, and lots of empty houses and a cool little tower.

5. latias1290

latias1290 Phantasmal Quasar

There's a USCM prison planet right here. You'll need a 64-bits system to find it. If you don't know what that means, you'll likely have it.
    X 312883896 Y 933853085 - Almond Nest (yes, the system is called that), 2nd orbit. You'll need cold protection to survive there, but if you do the Mysterious Party mission, you can get cold protection.
    I don't know about that. But I only saw them on Arid biomes when I wrote that, I just found one on an (dangerous) ice planet.

Voidnaut likes this.
  6. Niner-7

Niner-7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does anyone have coords for an apex lab with apex turrets?

7. attul

attul Space Spelunker

Has someone coords for uranium planet? i cant find :( i was on 5 rad planets with no ocean, i was deep at the ground but could not find any uranium... win64bit

8. Crackatiel

Crackatiel Guest

Could anyone get some Prison coordinates? In exchange I'll give out some avian airship coordinates.

9. Elysius

Elysius Space Hobo

im having trouble all the coods that have been posted don't exist on my star map can anyone tell me why this might be and how to rectify[DOUBLEPOST=1441151932][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and I am running pleased giraffe update 3

10. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Although uranium is still in the assets, it is no longer in game currently. Check your recipes.[DOUBLEPOST=1441153772][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Are you in windows or other?

11. Elysius

Elysius Space Hobo

windows 64-bit

12. Kashmir

None of them work? Are the coordinates you are using for Pleased Giraffe?

13. Elysius

Elysius Space Hobo

hmm I just tried another co-ord that stipulated it was for pleased giraffe and it was there..... derp on my part!!
    so here is the next question anyone have co-ordinates for Avian pirate ship on pleased giraffe, windows 64-bit?

14. Kashmir

Go back about 3 pages. I posted one there. I am real sorry, I just don't feel like re-typing it.

15. Elysius

Elysius Space Hobo

Thank you very much I found the planet, you help was much appreciated

16. The Lombax

The Lombax Orbital Explorer

I really need to find a avian tomb with a moon emblem, but all of the posts I saw so far aren't for my same version.

I am playing pleased giraffe, unstable version. please help and thanks in advance

17. Kashmir

I found both an avian tomb and a USMC colony last night. But, they are on Glad Giraffe and I can't promise they will work. You can try.
    Avian Tomb
    X: 438697131
    Y: 939553620
    Asellus III -Tropical

USMC prison are the same coordinates, But Asellus III-a

18. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

Im looking for a drum, as ive yet to find one in any of my playthroughs. Anyone find one yet? O:

19. Spancialosaphus

Spancialosaphus Void-Bound Voyager

Loads! I have a steel drum and at least two skin drums. I can't remember where the steel drum is from, but the skin drums were from an avian village, just sitting on top of cupboards. I didn't mean to nick hem, but they got caught in my MM's beam and just fell into my pocket (officer).

20. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

ive noticed that steel drums are rather common, though ive never seen drum kits, which is what ive been looking for, for the longest of times. o: