1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

Do swamp biomes exist in the game yet, and if they do, would someone be so kind and give coordinates for a planet with one? I haven't seen any.

2. Hypnotiq Toad

Hypnotiq Toad Void-Bound Voyager

Pleased Giraffe Stable Windows 7 x64
    Avian Moon Emblem go right after spawn - Sabby Crest I - b X: 26425614 Y: 738263269
    Glitch Village go left after spawn - Heze Expanse IV - a X: 26425593 Y: 738263303 (My starting planet was actually in this system)

3. latias1290

latias1290 Phantasmal Quasar

I think I just warped away from a system with one. Luckily, I didn't warp far away. Here are the coords: X 325434239 Y 381000715. I'm sure it was a tropical planet. You'll need radiation protection, though. Also, in the same system there is a planet with a USCM Penal Colony. (They're not the same planets)

4. TheFudgement

Yeah, all the tropical worlds are radioactive and the swamps spawn only on them.. But anyway, I'll check that one out. Thanks.

5. Niner-7

Niner-7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does anyone have coordinates for an apex lab containing the apex sentries in v. Pleased Giraffe?
    Threat level and biome don't matter

6. Niner-7

Pleased Giraffe Winx64
    Pleased Giraffe
    Apex Village a bit to the left, and lab with Test Chamber further to the left
    X: 903342257
    Y: 414856204
    Mizar Wake IV
    Forest Biome[DOUBLEPOST=1440916657][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, there are a LOT of coordinates on this website: http://www.starboundmap.com/

7. Niner-7

Can you give a little more detail on the planet?[DOUBLEPOST=1440922109][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Pleased Giraffe Winx64
    Pleased Giraffe
    Apex Village a bit to the left, and lab with Test Chamber further to the left
    X: 903342257
    Y: 414856204
    Mizar Wake IV
    Forest Biome

8. Phoenixcresset

Phoenixcresset Void-Bound Voyager

Apex Apartments
    Version : Pleased Giraffe
    X : 946156968 Y : -452963989
    Planet : Naurluin Rest IV
    Type : Forest

Hope it helped you, they were in my starting solar systems, go left and after a long walk, you'll find them

PS : I made my colony on, they're just too good for that.

Cup Knight likes this.
  9. Niner-7

Does anyone know where to find the swow infantry armor? I only need the chestplate anymore

10. waves

waves Space Spelunker

do you guys know where i could find a "glitch scientist building" in pleased giraffe? :iswydt:

11. rawkinrex

rawkinrex Phantasmal Quasar

Snow Infantry Chest is an armor set that can be found in Snow biome chests.

12. crzybldthrwr

crzybldthrwr Void-Bound Voyager

Still scouring the universe for a rainbow cape, anyone?

13. Spancialosaphus

Spancialosaphus Void-Bound Voyager

X -481345722
    Y -213579401
    Delta Mu Velae Majoris, Radioactive, is all the system you need.
    Has airships on II, III, Va (all tropical + risky).
    Same system has a USCM penal colony on I (also tropical + risky).

Also close by ("due down" as Duck Dodgers would say) is Beta Beta Pavonis 0385, Eccentric.
    On II and IIa it has Apex labs. IVb has a Glitch castle.
    Speaking of Duck Dodgers: V has an Avian village. Either there or in the village on Epsilon Pi Scorpii 245 IV
    (nearby at X -481345743, Y -213579434) you'll find another quest item.

14. TheFudgement

I'm still looking for more reliable information about swamp biomes. I'm currently flying around the system latias1290 mentioned, but exact coordinates for a planet with swamp would be most welcome.

[EDIT] I finally found one. The frogs are very interesting. Lucky for them, we dissected fish in school, not frogs.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  15. Rabiez90

Rabiez90 Space Hobo

Srsly, i need so much help finding that god frikkin' uscm stone sign, ive been deleting my universe files, for new planets to come, ive been scowering almost every planet from top to toe, still NO. PRISON, i know its an ground-level and none-underground level dungeoun (means you dont find it 600 feet underground). Ive sent a mail to the devs, but every time i try a cord theres nothing there.. :([DOUBLEPOST=1441028264][/DOUBLEPOST]
    In some swamp biomes you can find really neat loot (in chests) and you gotta love those big trees! ^A^

16. latias1290

latias1290 Phantasmal Quasar

I found a system that has a planet with a USCM prison, but I forgot which planet: X 325434239 Y 381000715
    I think it was an Arid planet, so you should try searching for the Arid planets in that system.

17. Rabiez90

Rabiez90 Space Hobo

Alright, ill try that.[DOUBLEPOST=1441034244][/DOUBLEPOST]

But hey, dosnt uscm prisons spawn on risky and above planets only?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  18. TheFudgement

Damn right! I got lots and lots of stuff from chests, merchants and by plundering the structures.

19. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

I'm also seeking airships and USCM prisons... problem being I run Frackin' Universe and Starbound Side Stories / Crew, both of which modify the universe file, so. Don't suppose anyone out there running both these mods -- but no other universe-modifications -- has found either of these things? :) Pretty long shot...

20. Saphykun

Saphykun Void-Bound Voyager

I've been having lousy luck looking for underground Outpost microdungeons. I'm trying to get my hands on some outpost walls and platforms, none of which you can steal from the Outpost settlements in every system :) Playing on Windows 8.1 64-bit. It'll be enough for me just to have the coordinates and planet name so no need to tell me where underground it is! Please and thank you!