1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. sebodad

sebodad Space Hobo

anyone know where i can find a piano. windows 8.1 64 bit

2. WillieSea

WillieSea Aquatic Astronaut

I have not seen this mentioned. I found 3 sword in the stone rocks that grow a sword. Most of the time its a crappy stone sword. But sometimes you will get a Legendary blade out of it.
    And the rocks respawn, so don't destroy them. Just pluck the sword out and hope for the Legendary blade!
    You can re-visit the planet and the rocks will have new swords in them.

Windows 7 - I have 64 bit OS, but play the normal 32 bit game (no nightly)
    Spirited Giraffe

X= -473442675 Y= -370843919
    Alpha Luun 059 V
    Snow planet, Moderate threat

Head right after landing, the first stone is immediately visible but slightly covered in rocks. Be careful when excavating it so you don't destroy the rock.
    The next two are a ways further to the right. Both are visible above ground, and they are right next to each other. If you reach the Igloo, then you have gone way too far.

The Legendary blade stats:
    Legend Blade - Broadsword - 2-handed
    DPS: 426
    Swing: 1.19
    Dmg: 358

Also, has anyone else noticed you can use the boat and rocket boots to turn the 'boat' into a jet fighter and fly across the landscape?

Roselle likes this.
  3. MursaArtDragons

MursaArtDragons Void-Bound Voyager

Are the planets even different by OS?

4. jaytx123

jaytx123 Space Hobo

I need a big bone with carvings for upbeat giraffe on my mac please help!

5. dragonsayer789

dragonsayer789 Orbital Explorer

unfortunately yes. if you have a mac or linux (or any other except windows) we'll be in the minorities which means it will take us extra time to search coordinates online

6. MursaArtDragons

MursaArtDragons Void-Bound Voyager

I've actually tried a few of the coordinates from windows 7 post and they have what they say…. May be a coincidence though.

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I suggest try all the coordinates, IF you got a lot of fuel. Its a gamble but it wont hurt you.

8. WillieSea

WillieSea Aquatic Astronaut

Most coordinates I have tried lead to empty space. That is how I know the coordinates do not work with my OS version.

9. MajoraIkana14

MajoraIkana14 Void-Bound Voyager

If anyone finds coordinates where there is a Dog, Hero's Cap, or Ocarina I'd be grateful if you notified me.

10. Duck_

Duck_ Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone give me coords t oa bubble boost tech for the giraffe update?

11. jpat420

jpat420 Intergalactic Tourist

[DOUBLEPOST=1437293352][/DOUBLEPOST]
    would something like this work? I built my base on this planet.
    post.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1437294803][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm finding out that MAC OS is not very popular in the coordinate department. Has anybody found a coordinate for the Floran big bone with carvings quest. I'm using MAC OS Spirited Giraffe.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  12. jpat420

jpat420 Intergalactic Tourist

I finally found a Floran Base with a Bone Carving and the planet has crystals with tons of blueprints for crystal furniture.

Spirited Giraffe (Stable) MAC OS

Beta Decimata 795 IV

x: -205721855
    y: -308976586

Threat: Extreme
    Surface Analysis: Unforgiving volcanic terrain. Non breathable atmosphere. Temp dangerously high.
    Day Length: 13m
    Size: 4000
    Gravity: 0.978x

- Floran Base with bone carving to the left.
    - Crystals and crystal blueprints all over surface.

13. Ukeinator

Ukeinator Space Spelunker

AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Much obliged. Check some of my coordinate posts if you want more fancy stuffs.

15. Nawp

Nawp Void-Bound Voyager

How can i finish "Jail House Rock" ? I found a USCM Penal colony, but i cant broken anything. Help me

16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Sure thing! The most important thing to destroy any block within the prison is by searching the shield generator and destroy it.
    It looks like this :poke:http://starbounder.org/Human_Shield_Generator

17. Goldenrod000

Goldenrod000 Master Chief

Hello, fellow Starbounders! Today, I bring you a post to inform all your anarchists out there about an incredible system in a galaxy far, far away that could help you get a solid supply of molotov cocktails! Before I get too in-detail about how incredible this system is, let me give you information about the planets.

BEFORE YOU COMMENT SAYING YOU CANNOT FIND IT/THEM, I AM USING A WINDOWS 8 COMPUTER, SO THIS WILL MOST LIKELY WORK FOR ONLY WINDOWS 8 USERS.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE COORDINATES FOR THIS SYSTEM ARE (X: 834909727, Y: 32235736)!

The Oil Planet:

Name: Alpha Zubenhakrabi 94 V a
    Info (Threat): Mostly Harmless
    Info (Surface Analysis): The majority of the planet's surface is covered in desert with little plant life.

Why you should take a visit: This planet has an overabundance of oil biomes and a bit of sand and fine sand to even out the oil abundance. As you know, if you have the molotov recipe, it requires ten oil to get three molotovs, so this huge supply of sand and oil would definitely be a bonus to your molotov supply, considering you need both. Oh, and just in case you don't HAVE the molotov recipe, there is a treasure chest that I believe is in the surface that gives you three molotovs and the molotov recipe.

The Fabric Planet:

Name: Alpha Zubenhakarabi 94 V b
    Info (Threat): Harmless
    Info (Surface Analysis): A lush planet teeming with life.

Why you should take a visit: According to the official crafting recipe for molotovs, you need a single fabric in your recipe to create the molotov, and to create fabric, you need three plant fibres, so what does this planet have a lot of? Plant fibres! There are tons of caves, caverns, and underground areas with plant fibres growing rapidly, so chop away with that matter manipulator and receive hundreds and thousands of plant fibres, so you can make a fabric heaven out of PLANTS!

The Sand/Glitch Planet:

Name: Alpha Zubenhakarabi 94 V c
    Info (Threat): Mostly Harmless
    Info (Surface Analysis): The majority of the planet's surface is covered in desert with little plant life.

Why you should take a visit: The really special thing about this planet in particular is that it not only has a vast overabundance of fine sand and sand, but it features a rather large Glitch village as well, with a few merchants in the midst of the village. You can either be a nice guy and get a few items from the merchants to give you a sort of extra bonus with your extreme amount of sand, or you can be a thieving trickster and steal the pixels, ores, and foods from the poor Glitch village. Either way, the Glitch village is a good way to balance the extra items out with the huge amount of sand around the whole planets, which you need to make the glass that makes the glass bottles that you need three of to get the molotovs you want. This planet truly has lots to offer, so save the best for last!

Overall, I find these planets combined to make the ultimate molotov-making anarchist have an easier time on his or her quest to true anarchism, so if you can, please check this little planet cluster out.

18. Listhp

Listhp Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for an Avian market. Anyone got dibs on one?? I'm running spirited giraffe on Win8.1/64bit

19. Adivia

Adivia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does anyone have cords for a cool fez?[DOUBLEPOST=1438262448][/DOUBLEPOST]
    for windows 8.1

20. Pieater123

Pieater123 Space Spelunker

Im looking for an avian temple with a moon emblem on mac osx and also a glitch hour glass